- The report contains detailed information about KIT digital, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KIT digital, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KIT digital, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KIT digital, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KIT digital, Inc. business.
About KIT digital, Inc.
KIT digital, Inc. provides Internet Protocol (IP)-based video asset management systems (VAMS) worldwide. KIT VX, the company's software platform, enables enterprise clients to acquire, manage, and distribute video assets across the three screens: the personal computer, mobile device, and IPTV-enabled television set. The application of VX ranges from commercial video distribution to internal corporate deployments, including corporate communications, human resources, training, security and surveillance.
The companys software serves corporate customers across various industries, including but not limited to media & entertainment, telecommunications, retail, consumer/packaged goods, shipping/logistics, automotive, and financial services.
Reality Group Pty. Ltd.: In 2009, the company acquired the remaining 49% interest in its subsidiary Reality Group Pty. Ltd., an Australian marketing communications firm.
Certain Narrowstep Assets Acquisition: In 2009, the company acquired certain of the operating assets and assumed specified liabilities of Narrowstep, Inc., a United States and United Kingdom based Internet TV platform company (Narrowstep).
The FeedRoom Acquisition: In 2009, the company acquired The FeedRoom, Inc., a United States company engaged in online video communications (FeedRoom).
Nunet Acquisition: In 2009, the company acquired all Nunet AG, a German company engaged in video management for broadband, IPTV, and mobile (Nunet).
Products and Services
The companys software platform, KIT VX, is designed to serve as a centralized system for acquiring, managing, and distributing an enterprise clients IP-based video assets.
Comprehensive IP-based video asset management solution
The companys VX software platform allows its customers to ingest IP-based video content from multiple origination points, such as satellite capture or IP feeds. Once imported into VX, video content can be managed, including transcoding, storage, metatagging, localization, editing/repurposing, search optimization, data association, advertising, and syndication. Video is then able to be distributed across the three screens: the computer Internet browser, mobile device, and the IPTV-enabled television set.
Modular VX software platform
The companys VX platform is designed to offer a solution consisted of eight primary modules.
Online Browser: It delivers and enables video content display and associated rich metadata with in single or multiple Websites. The company also offers multiple languages and professional services allowing for customization.
Mobile: It transcodes, delivers, and enables video content display and associated rich metadata into the multiple formats in which video is displayed on over 400 different mobile device types.
IPTV: It provides IP-middleware and content delivery, CRM and metadata services to any set-top box, so that customers can offer content to their customers on the television set.
Content Provision: It enables customers access to its library of licensed content from global content providers such as The Associated Press, Disney-ABC and Reuters.
Content Management System: It provides database management, reporting and security.
Dashboards: It provides real-time usage statistics and analytics of its customers IP video deployments.
Digital Junction: These allows corporate customers an exchange-like capability, by which they can syndicate their video, based on permission and subscription levels, to other corporate customers.
Integration Services: These include implementation of VX-enabled digital play-out facilities, recording and editing suites and remote content ingestion assets.
Creative and Marketing Services: These include interface design, branding, campaign management, strategic planning, and agency representation.
On-demand application suite: The company delivers its VX software platform as a subscription service using an SaaS model, eliminating the need for customers to buy, maintain and upgrade on-premise hardware and software.
Integration: The companys software suite was designed to work with traditional content management systems and enterprise resource planning, or ERP, software systems, including Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP.
Monetization/Implementation: The company offers its customers professional services to support the implementation of their IP-based video strategy, including creative interface design, branding strategies, strategic planning, and technical integration services.
Customers and Markets
KIT digital's client base includes approximately 1,000 enterprise customers across 30+ countries, including The Associated Press, Best Buy, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Disney-ABC, FedEx, General Motors, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Home Depot, IMG Worldwide, Intel, News Corp, Telefonica, the U.S. Department of Defense, Verizon, and Vodafone. The companys clients usually enter into long-term contracts, and its average contract length is approximately 24 months. KIT digital is headquartered in Prague, and maintains principal offices in Atlanta, Cairo, Cologne, Dubai, Melbourne (Australia), London, New York, Stockholm and Toronto.
Video content management and enablement: The company competes with companies that offer competing tools for enabling video content for consumption via the open Internet, IPTV and mobile networks, including thePlatform, Irdeto, Benchmark Digital, Dalet, Brightcove, Kewego, Onstream Media, and Ooyala.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as ROO Group, Inc. and changed its name to KIT digital, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIT DIGITAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIT DIGITAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIT DIGITAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIT DIGITAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIT DIGITAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KIT digital, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KIT digital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KIT digital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KIT digital, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KIT digital, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIT DIGITAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIT DIGITAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIT DIGITAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIT DIGITAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIT DIGITAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIT DIGITAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KIT digital, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KIT digital, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KIT digital, Inc. Major Shareholders
KIT digital, Inc. History
KIT digital, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KIT digital, Inc. Offices and Representations
KIT digital, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KIT digital, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KIT digital, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
KIT digital, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KIT digital, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KIT digital, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KIT digital, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KIT digital, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
KIT digital, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
KIT digital, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KIT digital, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KIT digital, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?