- The report contains detailed information about Market Leader, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Market Leader, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Market Leader, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Market Leader, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Market Leader, Inc. business.
About Market Leader, Inc.
Market Leader, Inc. provides real estate professionals with the tools and services they need to manage and grow their real estate businesses.
Services for Customers Real Estate Professionals
The company provides the majority of its real estate professional customers with a bundle of services, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools sand community and training services.
The company's customer relationship management (CRM) tools and content is designed to help its customers build relationships with prospective home buyers and sellers over the Internet. These online prospect management systems help its real estate professional customers manage and cultivate prospects. By automating the repetitive tasks that are required to follow up and communicate with potential clients, these tools allow customers to focus on transacting their business. The companys CRM tools also include proprietary real estate content and consumer email campaigns that its customers use to position themselves as highly engaged, technology-savvy neighborhood experts.
The company's community and training services enable its customers to share and learn best practices to help them close business with Internet consumers. Its customers are invited to participate in company-hosted group coaching calls and peer-to-peer best practices training conference calls. Customers using Vision products additionally have access to performance measurement and benchmarking tools that enable comparison of key performance factors to those of successful producers while highlighting areas for improvement.
Services for Consumers Prospective Home Buyers and Sellers
The company operates a network of real estate Web sites that provide consumers with free access to the information and services that they seek throughout the home buying and selling process.
JustListed: JustListed alerts prospective home buyers via email to new home listings that match their specific criteria. This information is delivered by a local real estate professional that has access to the listings and specializes in that community.
HouseValues: HouseValues provides prospective home sellers with a free estimate of their homes market value and suggested listing price prepared by a local real estate professional that knows the market conditions and specializes in the sellers community.
RealtyGenerator, Team Leader, and Growth Leader: Growth Leader is a personalized Web site and proprietary customer relationship management tool for real estate agents. Team Leader is a product for agent teams that is related to Growth Leader. RealtyGenerator is a lead generation and lead management system for real estate brokerage companies. RealtyGenerator, Team Leader, and Growth Leader deliver free services to consumers in the home buying and selling process by providing them access to a brokers or agents Web site that contains home listings and other detailed neighborhood information regarding the specific area in which the consumer is interested. These products give consumers the immediate gratification of home listings access without requiring any attention from its agent customers.
HomePages: HomePages delivers free services to consumers in the home buying and selling process by combining home listings, and detailed neighborhood information to provide a view of each home and neighborhood. The site features homes for sale and displays detailed information on nearby schools, parks, shops, and local services. HomePages also provides home owners with information on newly sold homes in their neighborhood, as well as the ability to get home value estimates from local experts.
The company sells its products to customers located both inside and outside the United States. Internationally, it primarily has operations in Canada.
Online Companies Focused on Residential Real Estate: The company competes with various online marketing and lead generation companies that focus on the real estate industry, including HomeGain of Classified Ventures; Realtor.com and Move.com of Move, Inc.; Homes.com of Dominion Enterprises; Reply.com; Zillow; Trulia; RealEstateABC of InternetBrands; and Lending Tree, which includes Domania.com, RealEstate.com, and iNest Realty.
Internet Media Companies: The company competes with Internet media companies, including Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL.
Discounted and Non-Traditional Real Estate Brokerage Firms: The company competes with companies, such as Redfin and ZipRealty.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as Housevalues, Inc. and changed its name to Market Leader, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARKET LEADER, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARKET LEADER, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARKET LEADER, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARKET LEADER, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARKET LEADER, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Market Leader, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Market Leader, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Market Leader, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Market Leader, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Market Leader, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARKET LEADER, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARKET LEADER, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARKET LEADER, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARKET LEADER, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARKET LEADER, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARKET LEADER, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Market Leader, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Market Leader, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Market Leader, Inc. Major Shareholders
Market Leader, Inc. History
Market Leader, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Market Leader, Inc. Offices and Representations
Market Leader, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Market Leader, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Market Leader, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Market Leader, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Market Leader, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Market Leader, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Market Leader, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Market Leader, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Market Leader, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Market Leader, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Market Leader, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Market Leader, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?