- The report contains detailed information about Monster Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Monster Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Monster Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Monster Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Monster Worldwide, Inc. business.
About Monster Worldwide, Inc.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. offers online employment solutions primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
The company operates in three segments: Careers North America; Careers International; and Internet Advertising and Fees.
Careers (North America and International) segment
The company provides online employment solutions in approximately 50 countries worldwide. It works by connecting employers with job seekers at various levels and by providing searchable jobs and career management resources online. The companys services and solutions include searchable job postings, a resume database, recruitment media solutions throughout its network and other career-related content. Job seekers can search its job postings and post their resumes on each of its career websites. It also offers premium career services at a fee to job seekers, such as resume writing and a resume distribution service. Employers and human resources companies pay to post jobs, search its resume database, and utilize career site hosting and other services.
Internet Advertising and Fees segment
The Internet Advertising and Fees segment provides consumers with content, services, and offerings that help them manage the development and direction of their careers, while providing employers, educators, and marketers with media-driven solutions to impact these consumers at critical moments in their lives. Internet Advertising and Fees segment offers three types of services: lead generation, display advertising, and products sold to consumers for a fee. The companys customer categories are employers, schools, and consumer products and services. Employers use its media solutions to attract job seekers to job postings and to help job seekers better understand what it is like to work for a particular employer. Schools find its advertising and lead generation services to be tools in attracting students to investigate enrollment in higher education programs. Marketers of various consumer products and services categories, including automotive, telecommunications, apparel and entertainment use its solutions to provide targeted solutions to connect with specific consumer segments.
The companys customers include individuals, small and medium-sized organizations, enterprise organizations, federal, state and local government agencies, and educational institutions.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Monster Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Monster Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Monster Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Monster Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Monster Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MONSTER WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
Monster Worldwide, Inc. History
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
Monster Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Monster Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Monster Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Monster Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Monster Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Monster Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?