- The report contains detailed information about Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Triton Distribution Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. business.
About Triton Distribution Systems, Inc.
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc., a development stage company, engages in Web-based travel services distribution business. The company engages in the electronic distribution of travel inventory from travel sellers to travel agencies and their clients. It operates as a vendor to travel agents through its business-to-business (B2B) Web-based distribution system.
The companys target travel sellers include airlines, including air consolidators that purchase bulk seats on major carriers and resell air travel at reduced pricing; property management vendors and suppliers, such as hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts, vacation lodgings, and bed and breakfasts; car rental agencies; tour operators, such as bus tours, expeditions, walking tours and adventure packages; cruise lines providing global sailing trips, scenic or specialty cruises within a region, and special custom cruises; and local transportation service providers, such as limousines, shuttles, ferries, and other local modes of transportation typically needed by travelers. Its target travel buyers are travel agencies worldwide. It primarily focuses on travel agencies in southeast Asia and China.
The company's products and service offerings can be divided into three categories: B2B products, portal products, and Web services.
The companys principal B2B product offerings would consist of ReservationExpert, CruiseExpert, and TourExpert. These proprietary products have the ability to translate various command languages of the travel-based Global Distribution Systems companies (GDSs) into one common command language for travel procurement agents. These products support B2B e-commerce, including agent-based activities for booking travel, as well as back office functions associated with the operation of a travel agency. The company has developed a suite of point-and-click Internet-based B2B products for travel industry professionals (travel agencies, home-based agents and corporate travel departments) to access GDSs and to facilitate direct connections with travel sellers so they can, make travel arrangements and sell travel products and services to end customers.
The companys portal products would support consumer-oriented portals linking Internet customers with travel sellers. In the Internet age, portals link buyers and suppliers. To address this, the company positions three core products as e-enablers: ResLink, CruiseLink, and TourLink. These products allow customers to book travel and travel-related activities through a subscriber agency's Web site directly from the Internet. Where applicable, these products are promoted for customizations and private-labeled for its subscribers. This solution allows subscribers to maintain their individual corporate or agency identity while providing their customers the convenience of Internet access for travel research and/or booking activities under the companys or the agency's banner.
The company would also market its XML Gateway as a generic portal e-enabling product. The XML Gateway provides customers the ability to establish communication links between their Web site and systems that exchange data, such as a GDS or other major system repository. The XML Gateway supports translation of these disparate data elements such that each system can exchange data with its counterpart.
The company intends to offer Web Services which would enable and drive the new generation of Internet-based applications. These services support application-to-application Internet communication, that is, applications at different network locations can be integrated to function as if they were part of a system. Web Services, such as travel inventory warehouse services, provide travel sellers and suppliers a distribution channel through travel agents and Internet users. The companys Tritontwist program assists travel sellers of travel-related inventory in storing and managing their travel merchandise. It also allows buyers to peruse and purchase this inventory. Tritontwist is designed to be the common focal point from which buyers and travel sellers of travel-related products meet to consummate a travel transaction.
The company would offer Tritontwist to its subscriber base of travel agencies and other customers. Tritontwist is the platform the company would use to offer direct-connect to travel suppliers, such as airlines, and to consolidate the fragmented travel and entertainment inventory that is not available through GDSs.
The company's competitors include Web and main frame based providers, such as Sabre Inc., wholly-owned by Sabre Holdings Corporation; Amadeus Global Travel Distribution S.A.; Galileo International Inc., owned by Cendant Corporation; Worldspan, L.P; Abacus; and G2Switchworks. It also competes with B2B competitors, including Datalex; TRX Technology Services; GetThere.com; Journey; and Genesis. The company also competes with Web based travel agencies, such as Travelocity; Expedia; Priceline; Orbitz; and WorldRes.
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRITON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. History
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?