- The report contains detailed information about MGN Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MGN Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MGN Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MGN Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MGN Technologies Inc. business.
About MGN Technologies Inc.
MGN Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Ignition Technologies, engages in the development and licensing of mobile media entertainment applications for online wireless gaming activities, such as poker.
The company develops a gaming platform that creates simultaneous play between a web browser on a personal computer and a mobile phone device. Gaming platform is based on its mobile software platform that enables it to offer computer software games and services to mobile phone devices.
The companys proprietary software applications, such as mobile platforms and games developed to produce its own traffic. It also plans to sell targeted and measurable online advertising campaigns and programs for advertisers, generating customer leads, online sales, and increased brand recognition.
The company also plans to focus on its marketing competency and retooled business model would be based on advertising, lead generation and branding. It intends to serve search engine advertisements, banner ads, text messages, and a various other advertisements through the portals. Advertisers would bid on a pay-per-click price to place ads in the traffic through its portals.
Media Platform: The Media Platform is a proprietary media software application for development, implementation, management and processing of online marketing campaigns. It allows publishers and advertisers to distribute online advertising.
Search Solutions: The companys Search Solutions are designed to connect advertisers with consumers who use search engines to search for information, products, and services. It intends to use its technology to help advertisers determine the keywords relevant to their products and services that would lead users from search engines to the advertisers Web sites and to help advertisers optimize their search budgets.
Mobile Platform: The company developed a proprietary mobile media platform to host and distribute mobile Websites, applications, and media. The platform delivers content to approximately 500 different mobile devices on several different carriers.
The companys Gaming platform consists of software, databases, and computer servers that connect mobile phones, the Internet, player games, and provides the required hardware to operate the games, and information management functions.
Gaming through the MGN Mobile Gaming Platform: Three versions of game play are available on the Internet and mobile phones.
Play-For-Free (PFF): Members can play for free anytime. After registering for an account, points are provided to the player to learn and play the game. People play for free to learn how to play poker, to try out a new website or because they dont like to risk money.
Play-For-Prizes (PFP): Members play the games to earn points and can enter drawings for cash and prizes.
Play-For-Money (PFM): The company owns and licenses online gambling sites. Players compete against each other, and it or its operators are the house. It does not accept the United States bets. It focuses on International markets, such as Europe, and Asia. The companys initial game product is MGN Limit Texas Holdem, which consists all the basic aspects of an online Texas Holdem game.
Mobile Gaming Platform
The company focuses to license its gaming platform to strategic partners in the gaming industry, including land-based casinos, poker operators, and corporations.
Licensing Arrangements: In October 2006, the company entered into a license agreement with Robinson Wireless for the licensing of its mobile gaming platform that includes its Bronze, Silver, and Gold Texas Holdem products.
Other Agreements: In June 2005, the company and Illuminated Technologies Inc. entered into a consulting agreement, pursuant to which, Illuminated agreed to provide technology services and continued development of the mobile gaming technology.
As of December 2006, the companys major customer was Fortuna Gaming Corporation.
MGN Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MGN Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MGN Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MGN Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MGN Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MGN Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MGN Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MGN Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MGN Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
MGN Technologies Inc. History
MGN Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MGN Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
MGN Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MGN Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MGN Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MGN Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MGN Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MGN Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MGN Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MGN Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MGN Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MGN Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MGN Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MGN Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?