- The report contains detailed information about Brendan Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brendan Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brendan Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brendan Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brendan Technologies, Inc. business.
About Brendan Technologies, Inc.
Brendan Technologies, Inc., a software company, engages in the designs, development, and marketing of computational analytical software products for the laboratory testing industry. The companys laboratory workflow and analysis software platform manages the raw, computed and analytical data in testing laboratories and in manufacturing.
StatLIA uses comprehensive statistics to directly or indirectly analyze the performance of each of the nine immunoassay components (label, tracer, antibody, buffer, incubation, separation, standards, controls and unknowns). StatLIA stores a fixed set of stable reference assays which are statistically compared to a single assay or multiple assays to detect changes in reagents or incubation conditions. With a reference set of at least two assays, standard curve and control specimen parameters in the current assay are statistically compared to the same parameter in the reference assays to identify any statistically significant differences. Users of StatLIA include device and reagent manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, clinical diagnostic centers and government testing laboratories.
The company focuses on the analytical segment of the market. This is the computation, storage and analysis of the raw signal data generated by a testing instrument.
Customers who have used StatLIA in laboratories include several large pharmaceutical companies, clinical diagnostic organizations, reagent manufacturers and research entities.
The company competes with equipment-specific software including Softmax, used for Molecular Devices microplate readers and Gen5 used for BioTek Instruments microplate readers.
Brendan Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brendan Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brendan Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brendan Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brendan Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brendan Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRENDAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Brendan Technologies, Inc. History
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Brendan Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brendan Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Brendan Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Brendan Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brendan Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brendan Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?