- The report contains detailed information about Bulldog Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bulldog Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bulldog Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bulldog Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bulldog Technologies Inc. business.
About Bulldog Technologies Inc.
Bulldog Technologies, Inc., a development Stage company, engages in the development, manufacture and sale of the Bulldog Online Security Systems (BOSS), which is designed to prevent cargo theft from containers, tractor-trailers and cargo vans, tanker trucks, storage year containers and other cargo transportation and storage equipment.
The Yard BOSS: This system is designed for security of storage yard containers that alerts on site security personnel in the event of theft or tampering. The system consists of a RB-210 transmitter which houses motion and opening detection sensors. The system locks onto the locking rod of the cargo container or trailer. If unauthorized entry or movement occurs, the RB-210 transmits a radio signal to the base station receiver which alerts security personnel of the security breach. This system can also be integrated into a users localized alarm system to provide the protection during non-business hours.
The Road BOSS External: This system attaches to the locking-rods of cargo trailers and containers while in transit or storage. The system for use on trucks alerts the driver, by way of a remote receiver carried by the driver, in the event someone attempts to access the cargo. This system uses the same RB-210 transmitter, but communicates with a receiver located in the truck. The RB-210 secures a cargo container or tractor trailer while in transit. This system is configured to interface with the existing tractor or trailer global positioning system (GPS) and telematics systems. The Road BOSS External integrates with satellite tracking and the asset tracking systems to provide information regarding door-seal integrity and time and location reports on trailers.
The Road BOSS External II: This system uses a range RB-600 transmitter and an internal global positioning system (GPS). This transmitter transmits its signal to GSM type cellular phone towers using the GPRS data communications protocol as standard data enabled cell phones. GSM cellular networks supporting GPRS data devices are globally deployed, allowing the system to be utilized in most countries. The Road BOSS External II provides the same level of security as the original Road BOSS External.
The Road BOSS Internal: This consists of a fixed internal transmitter (RB-300) that simultaneously monitors multiple roll-up and sliding doors, preventing unauthorized entry and intrusion. This system is designed to alert the driver through a mobile receiver should a thief attempt to enter, move, or remove items from the delivery vehicle. This system can be configured for use with the existing tractor or trailer global positioning system (GPS) and telematics systems, a stand along mobile receiver, Yard BOSS secure lot systems. The RB-300 provides the ability to monitor multiple doors, and allows for monitoring without alerting would-be thieves to its presence.
The Road BOSS Internal II: This system consists of a fixed internal transmitter that simultaneously monitors multiple roll-up and sliding doors, preventing unauthorized entry and intrusion. This system contains the Company's internal gpsOne hybrid cellular global positioning system (GPS) determination technology and a CDMA based data transmitter, which allows position and security data to be sent directly from the monitoring device to Sprints commercial cellular network. These signals are relayed to the Companys backend software monitoring application, and allow dispatchers and security personnel the ability to monitor the security and location of their fleet.
The Tanker BOSS: The Tanker Boss System consists of an in-truck control unit, the RP-400 and three types of sensor units, which monitor fuel level, fuel flow, and access tampering. The RP-400 monitors number and combination of sensors, without the need for customization. It contains motion based intelligence to compensate for differential fuel levels during vehicle motion. The RP-400 interfaces with existing global positioning system or vehicle tracking systems through a digital interconnect and support network arming and disarming, providing operations management complete control over all fuel movement.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bulldog Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bulldog Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bulldog Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bulldog Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bulldog Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BULLDOG TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Bulldog Technologies Inc. History
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Bulldog Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bulldog Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bulldog Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bulldog Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bulldog Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bulldog Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?