- The report contains detailed information about Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. business.
About Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd.
Marnetics Broadband Technologies, Ltd. engages in the development and marketing of network capacity enhancement and network information analysis solutions for IP networks or the Network Business. The companys Network Business is handled through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Marnetics, Ltd.
Products and Services
Prospera, Marnetics product line, is a Capacity Enhancement Platform, which improves bandwidth utilization and enables more subscribers to be served simultaneously over the Wide Area Network. The Prospera family of products comprises two main products:
The Prospera MegaLink
The Prospera MegaLink (a software solution): This is a Network Capacity Enhancement solution targeted towards service providers and enterprises. It introduces an approach to IP network capacity challenges, mission critical application protection. Prospera CisMate (a hardware solution) is a router companion device specifically designed for resolving problematic network congestion situations and optimizing the actions of the Cisco router in the network while enabling mission critical data applications. ADSL FreeFlow solves the problem of a very narrow upload link in ADSL lines used in SOHO (small office, home office) by allowing critical application such as HTTP to send acknowledgements to remote servers and as a result continue the sessions.
The Prospera Expert
This is a Network Information System that brings an approach to network performance and capacity monitoring and analysis for service providers and enterprises. The company offers an ISP Rating tool through which consumers would be able to compare the performance of the various ISPs operating in Israel and also serve as a marketing/reference site for the capabilities of the Prospera Expert.
CisMate is positioned to monitor and optimize the actions of the Cisco router in the network. The CisMate is a LAN device directly attached to the WAN router by installing both devices on the same Ethernet switch. Using DSDQ, CisMate controls the entire LAN-to-WAN transmitted packet queue. Under normal traffic conditions, the CisMate remains unobtrusive while the data is forwarded directly to the router. DSDQ incorporates various proprietary mechanisms which specifically address traffic bursts that saturate the router. CisMate protects the WAN routers and the whole network from severe service level deterioration under traffic stress.
The company offers a new service to its customers. The service targets the needs of enterprises to design their network for capacity and performances optimization. The company uses IP networks combined with its Network Information Systems tool, the Prospera Expert, to perform a network performance analysis. The outcome of the analysis is in-depth reports and recommendations to the IT managers and network managers how to utilize their enterprise network infrastructure and how to plan ahead their network infrastructure.
The ISP Rating concept is the setting up of a Web site through which consumers would be able to compare the performance of the various ISPs operating in their local market. ISP Rating is based on the deployment of Marnetics technologies for the Israeli market.
Prospera family of products may be adapted by three main market segments, such as enterprises, Internet related service providers and cellular carriers.
The companys competitors include Packeteer, Allot, Expand, Peribit, Cisco and Check Point.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARNETICS BROADBAND TECH. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. History
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marnetics Broadband Tech. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?