- The report contains detailed information about m-Wise Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for m-Wise Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The m-Wise Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes m-Wise Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of m-Wise Inc. business.
About m-Wise Inc.
m-Wise, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and support of software and hardware-based wireless application platform marketed under the brand, MOMA platform. It sells MOMA Platform in Taiwan, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, and the United States.
The companys platform is an application and middleware platform that includes monitoring, billing, reporting, content management, customer care, application development, generic application engines, third-party provisioning, and centralized third-party management tools. These services are called value-added services in the wireless industry. Its platforms have been utilized approximately 300 applications across approximately 50 European and Asian networks for approximately 50 various content and media providers. These include applications, such as content delivery services, games, information services, alerts, advertising, and promotions.
The companys hardware consists of products, which include an array of servers, network switches, availability power supply, and digital storage devices. Other customers may use an extension of the MOMA platform that is hosted by it, as an outsourced service for content and service delivery. The main software that runs these hardware components consists of the MOMA proprietary software code which it has developed. In addition, the company uses standard software for which it purchases licenses for the companys use or on behalf of its customers and freeware (such as Linux, JSP, Microsoft SQL, Checkpoint's firewall solutions, and Tomcat).
The companys MOMA Platform provides operators and service providers of wireless data systems a range of functionalities necessary to develop, manage, and launch wireless value added services and transactions.
The company provides its customers with various services, such as standard-level product support and maintenance, product upgrades, and remote management and service monitoring. The MOMA Platform software is designed to enable its users to customize and manage certain aspects of the product, such as the look and feel of the user interface, the language of the user interface, and the connection of the MOMA Platform to external services.
The companys MOMA Platform, embodied in hardware and software technology, provides operators of mobile data systems the capability to offer the services and other interactive content services. Its technology facilitates necessary billing and customer service functions and interfaces with commercially available media content.
The companys wireless data customers include global wireless application service providers and wireless operators. Its major customers include Thumbplay, Arvato Mobile, and Comtrend Corporation.
In November 2010, m-Wise Inc. and Latino Cellular LLC joined forces to create Club Lo2Yo. Club Lo2Yo, which would be under the LatCel brand, would use LatCel's mobile carrier partners to distribute various types of digital content through their portals.
The companys major competitors include Unipier Ltd. in short messaging service (SMS) and multimedia messaging service (MMS); Mobilitech, Inc. in Java (J2ME) and centralized technology platforms (middleware); Akumitti, End2end; Openwave Systems Inc. in application platforms; and LogicaCMG and Materna GmbH Information & Communications in the middleware arena.
m-Wise, Inc., formerly known as Wireless Auctions, Inc., was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. M-WISE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. M-WISE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. M-WISE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. M-WISE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. M-WISE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. m-Wise Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of m-Wise Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of m-Wise Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. m-Wise Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. m-Wise Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. M-WISE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. M-WISE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. M-WISE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. M-WISE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. M-WISE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. M-WISE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
m-Wise Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
m-Wise Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
m-Wise Inc. Major Shareholders
m-Wise Inc. History
m-Wise Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
m-Wise Inc. Offices and Representations
m-Wise Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
m-Wise Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
m-Wise Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
m-Wise Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
m-Wise Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
m-Wise Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
m-Wise Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
m-Wise Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
m-Wise Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
m-Wise Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
m-Wise Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
m-Wise Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?