- The report contains detailed information about IPoint-Media Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IPoint-Media Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IPoint-Media Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IPoint-Media Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IPoint-Media Plc business.
About IPoint-Media Plc
iPoint-media plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the marketing and development of a suite of propriety software products that enable video calling over Internet protocol (IP) using 3G networks in worldwide.
The company focuses on developing live interactive video calling service creation platforms that enable telecom and media companies to deploy various applications and services over broadband Internet and mobile networks. The company has developed a Telco grade video application platform that incorporates a service creation environment (SCE). The SCE is based on a suite of software building blocks and pre-configured application templates that enable deployment of video calling services over IP and 3G networks.
The company has developed a technology called Glaze, creating an interface to existing Web-based video chat and content delivery platforms, which enables subscriber connections from 3G mobile to these services.
The company has been focusing on securing project tenders from telecom operators through Ericsson and deploying the solutions in territories which are expected to present growth of the relevant verticals, including Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
The companys major geographical markets include Europe and Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IPoint-Media Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IPoint-Media Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IPoint-Media Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IPoint-Media Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IPoint-Media Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IPOINT-MEDIA PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IPoint-Media Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IPoint-Media Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IPoint-Media Plc Major Shareholders
IPoint-Media Plc History
IPoint-Media Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IPoint-Media Plc Offices and Representations
IPoint-Media Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IPoint-Media Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IPoint-Media Plc Capital Market Snapshot
IPoint-Media Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IPoint-Media Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IPoint-Media Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IPoint-Media Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IPoint-Media Plc 1-year Stock Charts
IPoint-Media Plc 5-year Stock Charts
IPoint-Media Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IPoint-Media Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IPoint-Media Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?