- The report contains detailed information about BackWeb Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BackWeb Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BackWeb Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BackWeb Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BackWeb Technologies Ltd. business.
About BackWeb Technologies Ltd.
BackWeb Technologies, Ltd. provides offline Web infrastructure and application-specific software. Its products enables companies to extend the reach of their Web assets to the mobile community of their customers, partners and employees.
The companys products address the need of mobile users who are disconnected from a network to access and transact with critical enterprise Web content in various business applications, including sales tools, customer relationship management, or CRM, systems, service management systems, service document repositories, training and e-learning applications, human resources, or HR, applications, service repair guides, expense report updates, pricing data, time sheets, work orders, and other essential documents and information.
The companys products are designed to reduce network costs and improve the productivity of increasingly mobile workforces. The company sells its products primarily to end users from various industries, including the telecommunications, financial and computer industries, through its direct sales force, resellers, OEMs and sales/marketing partners.
The company develops, markets, and supports mobile and offline web synchronization software that enables companies to extend the reach of their Web applications and content to their mobile community of customers, partners and employees. Its software enables mobile users to access and transact with a companys critical Web content and applications by enabling offline users to work with synchronized, thin-client versions of those enterprise Web applications on their desktop.
BackWeb Offline Access Server
The BackWeb Offline Access Server (OAS), then known as the BackWeb ProactivePortal Server, enables mobile users to access Web applications and content, including portal environments, when a user is disconnected or poorly connected to a network. The BackWeb OAS comprises two components, the Web Integration Server and the BackWeb Polite Sync Server, and interruptible content delivery, byte-level differentiation and Polite Neighborcast.
The Web Integration Server (Content Acquisition Server): is a component of the OAS that is designed for highly scalable Web content acquisition from corporate portal, intranet, and Web applications. On an ongoing basis, the OAS logs into the portal, intranet or Web application as if it were an individual user and retrieves HTML pages using standard HTTP or HTTPS protocols (either secure or non-secure). The Content Acquisition Server retrieves additional pages when it identifies links to additional portal pages, external documents or Web pages.
The BackWeb Polite Sync Server: is a highly scalable content delivery engine for desktops and laptops that enables offline access to Web content via BackWeb plug-ins. The BackWeb Polite Sync Server is designed to manage the delivery of thousands of gigabytes of data every day to end users. The server consults the BackWeb OAS database to find out whether there is new content relevant to the corresponding user. The Polite Sync Server includes Interruptible content delivery activates when the network connection is idle; Byte-level differentiation determines which content has been modified based on the content already stored on the users computer and ensures the delivery of the changes rather than the entire content item; and Polite Neighborcast distributes content over a LAN using the distributed client-based caching system, thereby reducing the amount of WAN traffic.
BackWeb Polite Sync Server
The companys infrastructure software platform, the BackWeb Polite Sync Server is based on a set of flexible components that enable an organization to capture information from most data sources, including Web sites, file servers, databases, applications and legacy systems, and deliver the information throughout its extended enterprise. The Polite Sync Server automatically distributes that data to BackWeb plug-ins. The BackWeb Polite Sync Server is highly scalable and designed to support plug-ins concurrently. BackWeb Development Tools are used to customize the BackWeb Polite Sync Server solution. Components of BackWeb Development Tool
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BackWeb Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BackWeb Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. History
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BackWeb Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?