- The report contains detailed information about LogMeIn, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LogMeIn, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LogMeIn, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LogMeIn, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LogMeIn, Inc. business.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn, Inc. develops and markets a suite of remote access and support solutions that provide instant connections between Internet enabled devices. The companys product line includes Gravity, LogMeIn Free, LogMeInPro2, LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue, LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile, LogMeIn Backup, LogMeIn Ignition, LogMeIn Hamachi, and RemotelyAnywhere.
Services and Technology
The companys services are accessed on the Web and delivered on-demand via its service delivery platform, Gravity. The companys services fall into one of two categories:
Remote user access services: These services allow users to access computers and other Internet-enabled devices in order to continue working while away from the office or to access personal systems while away from home. These services include free remote access offerings and versions that include additional features.
Remote support and management services: These services are used by internal IT departments and by external service and support organizations to deliver support and management of IT resources remotely.
Remote User Access Services
LogMeIn Free is the companys free remote access service. It provides secure access to a remote computer or other Internet-enabled device. Once installed on a device, a user can access that devices desktop, files, applications and network resources.
LogMeIn Pro2 is the companys premium remote access service. Users typically engage in a trial prior to purchase.
LogMeIn Pro2 offers several premium features not available through LogMeIn Free, including
File transfer: Files and folders can be moved between computers using drag-and-drop or dual-pane file transfer capabilities.
Remote sound: A user can hear on his local computer e-mail notifications, music and podcasts originating from a remote PC.
File share: Large files can be distributed by sending a link that permits remote third parties to download a file directly from a LogMeIn subscribers computer.
Remote to local printing: Files from a remote PC are automatically printed to a local printer without downloading drivers or manually configuring printer settings.
Desktop sharing: A remote third-party user can be invited to view or control a LogMeIn users desktop for online meetings and collaboration.
File sync: Files and folders can be synchronized between remote and local computers.
Drive mapping: Drives on a remote PC can be accessed as if they are local.
LogMeIn Hamachi2 is a hosted virtual private network, or VPN, service that sets up a computer network among remote computers. It works with existing network and firewall configurations and can be managed from a Web browser or the users software. Using LogMeIn Hamachi2, users can communicate over the Internet as if their computers are on the same local area network, allowing for remote access and virtual networking. LogMeIn Hamachi2 is offered both as a free service for non-commercial use and as a paid service for commercial use.
LogMeIn Ignition is a service that delivers one click access to remote computers that subscribe to LogMeIn Free or LogMeIn Pro2. Users can install LogMeIn Ignition on a computer or run the application from a universal storage device in order to directly access their subscribed computer, eliminating the need for installation of additional software. LogMeIn Ignition also delivers access through an Apple iPhone or Apple iPod touch.
Remote Support and Management Services
LogMeIn Rescue is a Web-based remote support service used by helpdesk professionals to support remote computers and applications and assist computer users via the Internet. LogMeIn Rescue enables the delivery of interactive support to a remote computer without having pre-installed software. The end user grants permission to the help desk technician before the technician can access, view or control the end users computer. LogMeIn Rescue includes the following features:
Rapid incident resolution: Helpdesk professionals can gain access to the target PC, often in under 60 seconds, including reading critical system information, deploying scripts, copying files through drag and drop and rebooting the mach
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOGMEIN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOGMEIN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOGMEIN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOGMEIN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOGMEIN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LogMeIn, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LogMeIn, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LogMeIn, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LogMeIn, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LogMeIn, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOGMEIN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOGMEIN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOGMEIN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOGMEIN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOGMEIN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOGMEIN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LogMeIn, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LogMeIn, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LogMeIn, Inc. Major Shareholders
LogMeIn, Inc. History
LogMeIn, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LogMeIn, Inc. Offices and Representations
LogMeIn, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LogMeIn, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LogMeIn, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LogMeIn, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LogMeIn, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LogMeIn, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LogMeIn, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LogMeIn, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LogMeIn, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LogMeIn, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LogMeIn, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LogMeIn, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?