- The report contains detailed information about Information Architects Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Information Architects Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Information Architects Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Information Architects Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Information Architects Corp. business.
About Information Architects Corp.
Information Architects Corporation, through its subsidiary, Perceptre, LLC, engages in the licensing of on-line, pre-employment screening and background investigation software ordering system to governmental and commercial sector customers.
The perceptre software ordering system consists of a user interface. The perceptre software provides an on-line ordering system for use by employers, or any other inquiring entities, in their quests to review the records of anyone of interest in many personnel arenas such as criminal records, civil court records, motor vehicle records, and, of course, credit bureau records.
The Company's other subsidiaries include Accurate Research Solutions, Inc. (ARS), Daystar Telecom, Inc., ICABS.COM, Inc., International Monetary Exchange Systems Corporation, and Information Processing Corporation.
Daystar Telecom, Inc., a Fort Lauderdale based company, has a product timerace.net that provides automatic call tracking to the legal and accounting vertical. This software solution integrates into small to medium professional offices. The system is voice activated and collects billing information, collection of voice data both incoming and outgoing, and collects data from these calls (including cellular phones). Other value added services such as conference recording and transcription production is tied into the back end, and the phone tracking and data capturing can take place from anywhere in the world.
ICABS.COM, Inc. (ICABS or iCABS) is a company specializing in the management of relationships between banks, processors and other financial institutions and corporate clients for the issuance of Pre-Paid Debit and Credit Cards. ICABS has secured various marketing agreements with card issuing institutions.
International Monetary Exchange Systems Corporation (IMES): IMES is a company specializing in Pre-Paid Debit and Credit Cards primarily focused on the payroll card business and retail card programs. The IMES stored value products improve the Perceptre product as with Perceptre it offers the HR department the tools to hire an employee and with IMES it offers the tools to pay an employee. IMES is primarily focused in marketing its own card programs directly to consumers and businesses. Working with iCABS, which works directly with the issuing banks and processors, IMES' intends to develop stored value card programs both here in the United States and abroad.
IMES has also developed its own back end customer service and cardholder services module both on-line and off. The IMES system integrates with the processor to provide a set of backend fulfillment, operations, cardholder services, distributor services, treasury and settlement process reconciliation and overall portfolio management systems to manage its card base. The products IMES offers handle the integration for stored value programs, from card ordering and transaction processing, to front-end website design and customer service. The company maintains a website at www.imesworldwide.com.
Information Processing Corporation (IPC) provides a range of automated data processing services for businesses. At their secure facility in Abilene, Texas they house platforms and software systems for processing requirements. Their clients' needs range from application service provision, through customer service interfaces, web hosting, direct response handling, the way to bank transaction processing.
IPC products and services include: Application Hosting, Application Service, Provider ATM & POS driving, management and monitoring, Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services, Automated Data Processing Services, Bank Transaction Processing, Corporate eBanking, Customer Support (live and virtual), Customized Application Development, Debit & Stored Value Card Processing, Debit & Stored Value Card Account Management, Embossing and Encoding of Prepaid Cards, Hardware & Systems Hosting, Prepaid Services Provision.
Remote Credit Card Authentication Patent: The Company has a patent (remote credit card authentication system) which is in relation to a fingerprint scanning methodology for providing secure transactions with credit cards by adding a fingerprint scanner at the point-of-sale to obtain fingerprint data, so that a credit card company can verify the fingerprint. The method is integrated into the existing negotiations protocol between a point-of-sale system and a credit card company database, and uses a human fingerprint and a secure algorithm. The development of the patent goes with the IPC subsidiary.
The Company's major competitors include Sterling, ChoicePoint, First Advantage, and Kroll.
Disposition of Thronburg Oil Lease
On October 14, 2005, the Company completed the asset acquisition agreement with Petrolium Communication Holdings, Inc., formerly known as AIT Wireless (OTC: ATWL). The Company shall assign fifty-one and one half percent of the James Thronburg Oil and Gas Lease to ATWL.
The Company was founded in 1982 under the name of Enertronix Corporation. It changed its name to Alydaar Software Corporation in 1992 and further changed its name to Information Architects Corporation in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Information Architects Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Information Architects Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Information Architects Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Information Architects Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Information Architects Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFORMATION ARCHITECTS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Information Architects Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Information Architects Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Information Architects Corp. Major Shareholders
Information Architects Corp. History
Information Architects Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Information Architects Corp. Offices and Representations
Information Architects Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Information Architects Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Information Architects Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Information Architects Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Information Architects Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Information Architects Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Information Architects Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Information Architects Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Information Architects Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Information Architects Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Information Architects Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Information Architects Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?