- The report contains detailed information about CommVault Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CommVault Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CommVault Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CommVault Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CommVault Systems, Inc. business.
About CommVault Systems, Inc.
CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
The company develops, markets, and sells a suite of data and information management software applications under the Simpana brand. Its Simpana software is a platform with licensable modules that work together sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver backup and recovery, archive, replication, search, and resource management capabilities. Simpana provides its customers with data protection, including backup and recovery; data migration and archiving; snapshot management and replication of data; embedded deduplication; e-discovery and compliance solutions; enterprise-wide search capabilities; and management and operational reports, remote services, and troubleshooting tools.
The companys products and capabilities enable its customers to deploy solutions for data protection, business continuance, corporate compliance, and centralized management and reporting. It also provides its customers with a range of professional services that are delivered by its worldwide support and field operations.
Simpana Software Modules
Simpana comprises five data and information management software application modules. Simpana software modules share a common platform that provides back-end services and advanced capabilities, such as encryption; deduplication; content indexing; policy-based automation; data classification; e-discovery; and role-based security.
Backup and Recovery: The company's backup and recovery application module delivers data protection, multiple recovery options, and data retention capabilities for both enterprise protection, as well as small- and medium-business protection. The companys backup and recovery solution is designed for deployment with in an existing infrastructure. Compatible with various applications and platforms, its backup and recovery software provides data protection and retention that supports corporate and federal policies. Inherent point-and-click reporting targets critical issues so they can be resolved without negative impacting a data protection environment.
Archive: The company's archive application module enables enterprise data archiving solutions, storage management solutions, and e-discovery solutions for email, collaboration, file system, and NAS data. With built-in tiered storage and multi-platform support, including Microsoft Exchange servers, IBM Lotus systems, and Microsoft SharePoint data, archive management is simplified. Active migration of NAS, e-mail, and file system data reduces primary storage use, extending the life of storage systems and reducing the time required for data protection. Active archive of e-mail data preserves it for compliance and e-discovery purposes.
Replication: The company's replication application module helps meet service level agreements for protection and recovery by enabling the creation of secondary copies of production data, using a combination of host-based replication and snapshot technologies. These real time data replication copies can be immediately accessed for recovery, used to create multiple recovery points or to perform traditional backups without impacting server performance. The companys replication software protects remote or branch office data and applications by enabling centralized or local backup and restore operations. In addition, its replication software is designed to meet recovery point and recovery time objectives (RPO/RTO) without taking production systems offline by leveraging continuous capture byte-level replication to continuously protect data.
Storage Resource Management: The company's storage resource management provides solutions to monitor and manage storage utilization, data growth, and service-level attainment. It provides two primary products under its Resource Management application module. The company offers storage manager for resource, application, and file system analysis of data residing on primary storage. Its storage manager software provides insight into data on primary storage through discovery, trending an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CommVault Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CommVault Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CommVault Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CommVault Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CommVault Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CommVault Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CommVault Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CommVault Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
CommVault Systems, Inc. History
CommVault Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CommVault Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
CommVault Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CommVault Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CommVault Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CommVault Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CommVault Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CommVault Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CommVault Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CommVault Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CommVault Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CommVault Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CommVault Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CommVault Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?