- The report contains detailed information about Liquidity Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Liquidity Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Liquidity Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Liquidity Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Liquidity Services, Inc. business.
About Liquidity Services, Inc.
Liquidity Services, Inc. operates online auction marketplaces for surplus and salvage assets. The company enables buyers and sellers to transact in an online auction environment offering approximately 500 product categories.
The companys marketplaces provide professional buyers access to a global, organized supply of surplus, and salvage assets presented with customer focused information including digital images and other relevant product information along with services to complete the transaction. Additionally, the company enables its corporate and government sellers to improve their financial return on excess assets by providing liquid marketplaces and value-added services that integrate sales and marketing, logistics, and transaction settlement into a single offering. The company organizes its products into categories across major industry verticals, such as consumer electronics, general merchandise, apparel, scientific equipment, aerospace parts and equipment, technology hardware, energy equipment, industrial capital assets, and specialty equipment. Its online auction marketplaces are www.liquidation.com, www.govliquidation.com, www.govdeals.com, www.uk-liquidation.co.uk, and www.liquibiz.com. The company also operates a wholesale industry portal, www.goWholesale.com that connects advertisers with buyers seeking products for resale and related business services.
The companys www.liquidation.com marketplace enables corporations and selected government agencies located in the United States to sell surplus and salvage consumer goods and capital assets. This business to business marketplace and its related value-added services are designed to meet the needs of clients by selling their surplus assets to domestic and international buyers.
The companys www.govliquidation.com marketplace enables selected federal government agencies to sell surplus and scrap assets. In addition to goods sold on behalf of other federal agencies, the surplus and scrap assets the company sells as the contractor of the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Disposition Services of the U.S. Department of Defense are sold in this marketplace. To satisfy the requirements of U.S. federal government agency sellers, this marketplace incorporates additional terms and conditions of sale, such as U.S. Trade Security Controls clearance for the sale of export-controlled property.
The companys www.govdeals.com marketplace enables local and state government entities, including city, county and state agencies, as well as school boards and public utilities located in the United States to sell surplus and salvage assets. This marketplace and its related services are designed to meet the needs of public sector clients selling to domestic and international buyers.
The companys www.liquibiz.com and www.uk-liquidation.co.uk marketplaces enable European-based corporations and government agencies to sell surplus consumer goods and assets to European and other international buyers.
The companys online auction marketplaces are designed to address the particular requirements and needs of buyers and sellers. It displays cross-search results for its marketplaces in response to key word searches in a single marketplace. The companys www.secondipity.com marketplace provides consumers a source of value products through a socially conscious online experience.
VALUE-ADDED SERVICES FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS
The company has integrated value-added services for the supply chain processes for its buyers and sellers.
Seller Services: The company offers value-added services to sellers in three areas: merchandising and channel optimization, logistics, and settlement and customer support.
Merchandising and Channel Optimization efforts encompass the services necessary to prepare merchandise for an auction and include the following:
Channel OptimizationThe company determines the marketplace and channel sales strategy that creates the greatest value for the individual asset using its real time transaction systems and proprietary data to support ongoing optimization.
Marketing and promotionThe company uses various online and traditional marke
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Liquidity Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Liquidity Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Liquidity Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Liquidity Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Liquidity Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIQUIDITY SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Liquidity Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Liquidity Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Liquidity Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Liquidity Services, Inc. History
Liquidity Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Liquidity Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Liquidity Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Liquidity Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Liquidity Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Liquidity Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Liquidity Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Liquidity Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Liquidity Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Liquidity Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Liquidity Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Liquidity Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Liquidity Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Liquidity Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?