- The report contains detailed information about Debt Resolve, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Debt Resolve, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Debt Resolve, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Debt Resolve, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Debt Resolve, Inc. business.
About Debt Resolve, Inc.
Debt Resolve, Inc. provides a patented software solution to consumer lenders based on its licensed, proprietary DebtResolve system. The companys Internet-based bidding system facilitates the settlement and collection of defaulted consumer debt via the Internet.
The companys creditor clients include banks and other credit originators, credit card issuers, third-party collection agencies, and collection law firms, as well as assignees and buyers of charged-off consumer debt.
The DebtResolve System
The companys DebtResolve system brings creditors and consumer debtors together to resolve defaulted consumer debt through a series of steps. Through the Web site, the consumer debtor is allowed to make three or four offers, or select other options, to resolve or settle the obligation. If the consumer debtor makes an offer acceptable to the companys creditor client, payment can then be collected directly through the DebtResolve system and deposited into the clients own account. The entire resolution process is accomplished online.
The companys DebtResolve system consists of a suite of modules. These modules include the core DR Settle module, DR Pay for online payments, DR Control for system administration, and DR Mail as its e-mail methodology. Its DebtResolve system is centered on its online bidding module, DR Settle, which allows debtors to make offers, or bids, setting forth what they can pay against their overdue balances.
The company was incorporated in 1997 as Lombardia Acquisition Corp. and changed its name to Debt Resolve, Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Debt Resolve, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Debt Resolve, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Debt Resolve, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Debt Resolve, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Debt Resolve, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEBT RESOLVE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Debt Resolve, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Debt Resolve, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Debt Resolve, Inc. Major Shareholders
Debt Resolve, Inc. History
Debt Resolve, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Debt Resolve, Inc. Offices and Representations
Debt Resolve, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Debt Resolve, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Debt Resolve, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Debt Resolve, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Debt Resolve, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Debt Resolve, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Debt Resolve, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Debt Resolve, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Debt Resolve, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Debt Resolve, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Debt Resolve, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Debt Resolve, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?