Left Behind Games Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Left Behind Games Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Left Behind Games Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Left Behind Games Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Left Behind Games Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Left Behind Games Inc. business.
About Left Behind Games Inc.
Left Behind Games Inc., doing business as Inspired Media Entertainment, engages in the development, production, and sale of Christian inspirational personal computer (PC) video games in the United States. The companys PC video games are based upon the Left Behind series of novels, published by Tyndale House Publishers.
Principal Products or Services and Their Markets
Left Behind Games
The companys two primary video games are based upon the Left Behind novels and products. These entail fictional storylines focused on events at the end of the world, including the ultimate battles of good against evil.
The companys initial product is a PC game called Left Behind: Eternal Forces (EF). EF is a real time strategy game played by one person or online by approximately eight players on PCs. The game is loosely based on the Left Behind series.
The company also introduced, Left Behind: Tribulation Forces. It is a sequel EF. Tribulation Forces includes the 40 missions of Eternal Forces with 5 new missions.
Charlie Church Mouse Games
The companys The Charlie Church Mouse (CCM) video games are educational software programs utilizing Bible stories designed for pre-school, kindergarten, and early elementary age children. Each of its three CCM games teaches life lessons through Biblical stories.
Keys of the Kingdom Game
The companys Keys of the Kingdom PC game features brain-teasing dynamics and inspirational scriptures.
In April, 2010, the company announced strategic relationship agreements with Lifeline Studios and Cloud9Games to develop three new games for release in-time for Christmas 2010. Such titles include Charlie Church Mouse 3D Bible Adventures, Praise Champion, and King Solomons Trivia Challenge.
The company has signed a distribution agreement with Jack of All Games to distribute its games, providing it with potential distribution of its products into stores including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, EB Games, GameStop, Toys R Us, Blockbuster, and other retailers. The company sells its products internationally through distributors into Australia, Canada, Singapore, and South Africa.
The company's competitors include Sony Computer Entertainment; Nintendo Co. Ltd.; and Microsoft Corporation.
Left Behind Games Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Left Behind Games Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Left Behind Games Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Left Behind Games Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Left Behind Games Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Left Behind Games Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEFT BEHIND GAMES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Left Behind Games Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Left Behind Games Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Left Behind Games Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Left Behind Games Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Left Behind Games Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Left Behind Games Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Left Behind Games Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Left Behind Games Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Left Behind Games Inc. Major Shareholders
Left Behind Games Inc. History
Left Behind Games Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Left Behind Games Inc. Offices and Representations
Left Behind Games Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Left Behind Games Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Left Behind Games Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Left Behind Games Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Left Behind Games Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Left Behind Games Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?