- The report contains detailed information about Multimedia Games Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Multimedia Games Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Multimedia Games Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Multimedia Games Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Multimedia Games Inc. business.
About Multimedia Games Inc.
Multimedia Games, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of networked gaming systems. The companys player terminals, server-based systems, video lottery terminals, electronic scratch ticket systems, electronic instant lottery systems, back-office systems, and bingo systems are used by Native American and commercial casino operators, as well as state lottery operators in North America, and in certain international markets.
The company provides server-based gaming systems known as central determinant and downloadable systems. These systems are used by its Native American gaming operator customers in both Class II and Class III settings, by its commercial casino customers, by operators of charity and commercial bingo gaming facilities, and by lottery jurisdictions for operation of their video lottery systems.
The company also provides customers with access to proprietary local-area and wide-area telecommunications networks that allow the company to link player terminals with one another inside a single casino, inside an operators multiple casinos and across various casinos nationwide.
As of September 30, 2010, the company had 13,032 gaming units in operation domestically and internationally which are installed pursuant to revenue share arrangements.
Markets and Products
Class III Market
The Class III market is the primary gaming operations market in North America. As of September 30, 2010, the companys participation installed base of 6,051 Class III gaming machines in the state. It has its proprietary Class III units placed in Native American facilities or commercial casinos in Oklahoma, Washington, California, Rhode Island, Minnesota, Idaho, and Kansas. It is licensed to offer Class III gaming units with 78 tribes in 11 states, including the commercial casino markets of Mississippi and Louisiana. It has a total of 96 gaming licenses and has an additional 9 licenses pending for Native American and commercial casino markets.
Class II Market
The Class II market is associated with Native American gaming in the United States. To service this marketplace, Multimedia Games provides its customers with various linked player terminals, interactive electronic games, and back-office systems. It has Class II gaming units deployed in Oklahoma, Washington, California, Alabama, Texas, Wisconsin, and New York.
International Electronic Bingo Market
The company entered into Mexico by providing Apuestas Internacionales, S.A. de C.V. (Apuestas), a subsidiary of Grupo Televisa, S.A., with traditional and electronic bingo gaming, technical assistance, and related services for Apuestas locations in Mexico. As of September 30, 2010, the company had installed 4,664 player terminals at 24 gaming establishments, with all player terminals placed pursuant to an arrangement. In addition to its agreement with Apuestas, it has installed 120 player terminals at an additional establishment in Mexico, under which the company provides traditional and electronic bingo gaming, technical assistance, and related services.
Central Determinant System Market
The company provides the New York Lottery with a central determinant system for the video lottery terminal network that the New York Lottery operates at licensed New York State racetracks. This central determinant system connects to approximately 12,500 video lottery terminals and has the ability to interface with, provide outcomes to, and manage player terminals provided by third party providers.
Charity Bingo Market
Charity gaming consists of paper bingo in Minnesota and are operated by and/or for the benefit of nonprofit organizations for charitable, educational, and other lawful purposes. Its player terminals and systems in this segment are placed in facilities under participation arrangements.
The companys competitors include Video Gaming Technologies, Inc.; International Game Technology; WMS Industries, Inc.; Bally Technologies, Inc.; Aristocrat Technologies, Inc.; Konami Co. Ltd.; and Gaming Capital Group.
Multimedia Games, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Multimedia Games Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Multimedia Games Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Multimedia Games Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Multimedia Games Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Multimedia Games Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MULTIMEDIA GAMES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Multimedia Games Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Multimedia Games Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Multimedia Games Inc. Major Shareholders
Multimedia Games Inc. History
Multimedia Games Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Multimedia Games Inc. Offices and Representations
Multimedia Games Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Multimedia Games Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Multimedia Games Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Multimedia Games Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Multimedia Games Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Multimedia Games Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Multimedia Games Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Multimedia Games Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Multimedia Games Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Multimedia Games Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Multimedia Games Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Multimedia Games Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?