- The report contains detailed information about Galaxy Gaming, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Galaxy Gaming, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Galaxy Gaming, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Galaxy Gaming, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Galaxy Gaming, Inc. business.
About Galaxy Gaming, Inc.
Galaxy Gaming Inc. engages in developing proprietary casino table games and electronically enhanced table game products. The company licenses and/or lease its products to land-based and cruise ship casinos in the United States and internationally. It has an installed base of its products on approximately 1,700 gaming tables.
The company groups its products into two business segments, Proprietary Table Games and Bonus Jackpot System.
Proprietary Table Games
The company develops and delivers proprietary titles that enhance its casino clients table game operations. Products in this segment are grouped into two categories which include Premium Games, as well as proprietary features added to public domain games such as poker, baccarat, pai gow poker and blackjack table games, also known as Side Bets. Casinos use its proprietary table games in lieu of those games in the public domain (Blackjack, Craps, and Roulette).
Premium Games: The company offers several stand-alone premium Proprietary Table Games. Its Premium Games include Texas Shootout, Emperors Challenge, Three Card Split, and Triple Attack Blackjack.
Side Bets: The company offers several Side Bet games. These are used to enhance public domain games. The companys Side Bets include Lucky Ladies, Bonus Blackjack, Suited Royals, Super Pairs, and Lucky 8 Baccarat.
Bonus Jackpot System
In 2008, the company began deployment of a research and development project to create an electronically enhanced table game platform known as the Bonus Jackpot System. In early 2009, the company completed development and manufacturing of the initial version of the Bonus Jackpot System, labeled the Milky Way Series. The company installed its first Bonus Jackpot System Milky Way into a casino in March 2009.
Besides the data center(s), the Bonus Jackpot System basically consists of two independent sub-systems known as the Bet Tabulator System and TableVision. The Bet Tabulator System is an advanced system installed on gaming tables used to detect players wagers. TableVision is an electronic display system used on gaming tables to display game information to the players in lieu of traditional static paper or plastic displays. Casinos use TableVision as an enhanced display to generate additional player interest and to promote various aspects of the game offered such as jackpots and bonusing programs. When the Bet Tabulator System and TableVision are used together, the Bonus Jackpot System allows the casino to collect and process data and in turn, offer jackpots and other bonusing schemes to their players as determined by them using the data collected and processed.
The companys competitors include Galaxy Gaming, Shuffle Master Gaming, DEQ Systems, TCS / John Huxley, Masque Publishing, Prime Table Games, Hop Bet, Gaming Entertainment, Canadian 21 Stook, and Paltronics / AC Coin.
In November 2010, Galaxy Gaming, Inc. announced it has expanded its operations into Connecticut. Collectively, the two casinos operate approximately 730 table games.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GALAXY GAMING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GALAXY GAMING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GALAXY GAMING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GALAXY GAMING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GALAXY GAMING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Galaxy Gaming, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Galaxy Gaming, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GALAXY GAMING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GALAXY GAMING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GALAXY GAMING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GALAXY GAMING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GALAXY GAMING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GALAXY GAMING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Major Shareholders
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. History
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Offices and Representations
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Galaxy Gaming, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?