- The report contains detailed information about Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sentaida Tire Company Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. business.
About Sentaida Tire Company Ltd.
Sentaida Tire Company Limited engages in the global marketing and distribution of tires and rubber in China.
The company operates through three segments: Rubber Import and Distribution; Tire Export; and Tire Domestic Wholesale and Retail.
Rubber Import/Distribution Segment
The Rubber Import/Distribution segment distributes rubber products that cover a range of natural rubbers and synthetic rubbers. The natural rubber includes No. 20 standard rubber, No. 3 smoke sheet and latex, 3L standard rubber, 5L standard rubber, and CV rubber. Synthetic rubber includes butadiene styrene rubber, butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, chlorinated butyl rubber, and brominates butyl rubber.
The segments client base includes Chinese and foreign-invested tire manufacturers in China, including Shanghai Tire, Xiamen Cheng Hin, Giti Tire, Hangzhou Zhongce, Aeolus Tyre, South China Tire, Zhujiang Tire, Guizhou Tire, and Linglong Tyre. The company also operates in the synthetic rubber business with Glenmore Chemicals Limited of Russia, as its agent in Shandong province.
Tires Export Segment
The Tires Export segment exports tires on a worldwide basis and conducts business in approximately 30 countries across North America, Europe, South Asia, and Africa. Its products include truck and bus radial tire, off-road radial tire, light truck tire, ultra high performance tire, passenger car tire, and bias tires.
The Tire Export segment has long-term export agent relationship with Chinese tire manufacturers and carries those brands to overseas markets. Those brand tires include Linglong, Durun, Yartu, Doublestar, Yellowsea, Chenshan, Triangle, Jinglun, Doublehappiness, Taishan, Sonny, and Haida.
Domestic Tire Sales and Distribution Segment
The Domestic Tire Sales and Distribution segment markets on a wholesale basis to regional tire distributors and independent tire dealers throughout Shandong province. It provides a link between tire manufacturers and the fragmented replacement tire market in China.
The company offers tire brands, such as Linglong, Westlake, Warrior, Advanced, Doublecoin, Wanli, BF, Goodrich, and Jinglun. The company distributes for tire manufacturers, such as Michelin and Yokohama in the Shandong Province.
The company also provides aftermarket retail services through seven retail and service centers under the trademark Energy Station. Energy Station offers various automotive aftermarket services, such as tire replacement, wheel alignment, oil change and car maintenance, car cleaning, brake, and exhaust system repairing, as well as the sale of replacement parts and automobile accessories.
The companys customers include Sentaida International Inc.; Eurl Elamane Pneus; American Omni Trading Company; Win Hope; and Comercialize.
The companys partners include Glenmore Chemical Ltd. (Russia); PT.Sampit JL.Ketapang Hilir Sampit (Indonesia); Binh Phuoc General Import Export Co (Vietnam); Von Bundit Co. Ltd., Thai Hua Rubber Public Co. Ltd. (Thailand); Fusheng Rubber Pte Ltd., Regional Rubber Trading Co. Pte Ltd., and Eastland Produce Pte Ltd. (Singapore); and Chip Lam Seng Berhad (Malaysia). Its other suppliers include Pt. Brintang Gasing Persada; PT. Karya Multiniaga Mandiri; Eternal Luck International Holdings Limited; Petrolimex International Trading Joint Stock Company; Louis Dreyfus Commodities Asia Pte Ltd., Singapore; Von Bundit Co., Ltd.; and Viet Phu Thinh Rubber J.S. Co.
The company has long-term export agent agreements with Chinese tire manufacturers, such as Triangle Tire and Linglong Tyre. Linglong Tyre is a tire manufacturer and sells its Linglong and other associate brands, such as Shanling and LiAo in the overseas markets. The company is an agent for the Linglong UHP in the U.S. market. The company has distribution contracts with other major Chinese brand tires, such as Hangzhou Zhongce, Doublestar, Taishan, Chengshan (Cooper), Double Happiness, and Yongtai.
The companys competitors include Fullrun Tire Corp. Ltd; Best Choice Int'l Trade Co. Ltd; Karo Int'l Trade Co. Ltd; Toptip Industrial Co., Ltd; Tianjin Free Trade Zone Angel Int'l Trade Co., Ltd.; Shandong Linglong Tyre Co. Ltd.; Shandong Taishan Tire Co. Ltd.; Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd; Qingdao Doublestar Tire Co. Ltd.; and Shanghai Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd. The company faces competition from other brand tire distributors and dealers in China's domestic tire market, such as Goodyear, Hankook, and Bridgestone.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SENTAIDA TIRE COMPANY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Major Shareholders
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. History
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Offices and Representations
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sentaida Tire Company Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?