- The report contains detailed information about Ube Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ube Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ube Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ube Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ube Industries Ltd. business.
About Ube Industries Ltd.
Ube Industries, Ltd. is a diversified manufacturer with a focus on the chemicals sector. The companys chemicals are utilized in diverse applications ranging from articles for daily use to advanced applications for the aerospace industry.
The company also produces a range of products beyond the chemicals sector, supplying useful materials and goods, such as cement, building materials, and aluminum wheels.
Chemicals and Plastics
The company supplies a range of products for human life and various industries. The products include caprolactam as raw material for nylon, nylon resin for its use in engineering plastlcs, synthetic rubbers, and industrial chemicals.
Specialty Chemicals and Products
The companys specialty products include super-heat-resistant polyimide, battery materials, dielectric devices, and separation membranes. It also has a lineup of pharmaceuticals. The companys fine chemicals are used in producing materials for polyurethane, fragrance, and paints.
Cement and Construction materials
These products are supplied by Ube Mitsubishi Cement Corporation. The company also offers a variety of building materials. It offers interior and exterior materials, waterproofing materials, self leveling underlayment, plastering materials, and foundation materials. Its three cement factories recycle 3.25 million tons of waste materials and byproducts annually for use as raw materials or energy sources.
Machinery and metal Products
The company offers transportation systems, mills, crushers, and bridge and steel structures. In the metal products segment, the company produces aluminum wheels for automobiles. Aluminum wheels are mainly used to reduce the weight of vehicles. These wheels are equipped on vehicles primarily on large-size luxury vehicles and SUVs.
Ube Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1897.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ube Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ube Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ube Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ube Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ube Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UBE INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ube Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ube Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ube Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ube Industries Ltd. History
Ube Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ube Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ube Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ube Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ube Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ube Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Ube Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ube Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ube Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ube Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ube Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ube Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ube Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ube Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?