- The report contains detailed information about INX Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for INX Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The INX Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes INX Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of INX Inc. business.
About INX Inc.
INX Inc. provides technology infrastructure solutions for enterprise-class organizations, such as corporations, schools and federal, state and local governmental agencies.
The companys solutions consist of three categories of technology infrastructure: network infrastructure, unified communications and data center. Its network infrastructure solutions consist of network routing and switching, wireless networking and network security. Its unified communications solutions consist of IP-based voice communications systems (IP PBX systems), Internet Protocol (IP)-based video communications systems and application integration solutions for converged, collaborative communications. The companys data center solutions consist of server virtualization, network storage and data center network connectivity solutions. It offers a range of products and services for Cisco-centric IP network and IP telephony solutions.
The companys network infrastructure and IP voice and video communications solutions are based primarily on Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco) technology. Its network storage solutions are primarily based on NetApp, Inc. (NetApp) and EMC Inc. (EMC) technology. The companys virtualization solutions are based primarily on VMware, Inc. (VMware) technology. Its solutions also include products from other manufacturers or software vendors.
The companys product sales consist primarily of sales of Cisco brand products. NetApp storage products and VMware virtualization software licenses are also material categories of product sales. The company also offers, certain unified communications products from Microsoft, and various products that are best-of-breed in certain areas of the solutions that it provides, including products from Left Hand Networks, Cistera Networks, Converged Access, IPCelerate, Tandberg, and others.
The company provides two basic categories of service, implementation services and post-sale support services.
Professional Services: The company performs professional services related to the planning, design, implementation and support of the solutions that it provides.
Managed Services: The company provides managed services, including remote monitoring and management of enterprise organizations network infrastructure, data center, wireless network and security technology, as well as remote disaster recovery hosting. Its managed services include remote monitoring, diagnostics and management of the customers IP telephony and network infrastructure equipment and related applications.
The companys customers include private enterprises in numerous industries including healthcare, legal, energy, utilities, hospitality, transportation, manufacturing, finance and entertainment, as well as federal, state and local governmental agencies and private and public educational organizations.
The companys competitors include IBM Global Services; AT&T; Verizon; Avaya Inc.; and Nortel Networks Corporation.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly know as I-Sector Corporation and changed its name to INX Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. INX Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of INX Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of INX Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. INX Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. INX Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
INX Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
INX Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
INX Inc. Major Shareholders
INX Inc. History
INX Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
INX Inc. Offices and Representations
INX Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
INX Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
INX Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
INX Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
INX Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
INX Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
INX Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
INX Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
INX Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
INX Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
INX Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
INX Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?