- The report contains detailed information about InVision Software AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InVision Software AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InVision Software AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InVision Software AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InVision Software AG business.
About InVision Software AG
InVision Software AG develops, sells, and maintains software products relating to workforce management primarily in Europe and the United States. It offers forecasting products, such as ForecastPro that provides detailed forecasts of future staffing requirements; Capacitor, which helps in matching workforce profile to medium and long-term requirements; and CampaignPro that enables in determining the needed staff. The company also provides scheduling products, including SchedulePro, which helps in planning and managing staff schedules; Infothek Interactive Schedule that enables employees to participate in the scheduling process; AutoScheduler, which builds schedules based on business needs; Training Planner that supports the implementation of training programs; and DeskManager, which assigns workstations and tools to employees. In addition, it offers time management products comprising TimeKeeper that organizes the real-time recording, approval, and administration of time bookings; TimeManager; and Infothek Time Recording, which uses the Internet and intranet to track working hours and activities. Further, the company provides analysis and monitoring products, such as OnlineCockpit, which enables to see information on current staffing situation; and AdherenceMonitor that enables to catch deviations from the working hours and activities of the employees. Additionally, it offers platform and technology products, including InVision Enterprise Server, AdminPro, XLink, and InVision SDK. The company also provides various services, including consulting, project management, implementation, development, training, hosting, planning, service desk, and customer portal. InVision Software AG markets its software products to finance, insurances and health funds, manufacturing, media, retail, service providers, telecommunications, tourism and leisure, transport and logistics, and utilities sectors. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Ratingen, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVISION SOFTWARE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVISION SOFTWARE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVISION SOFTWARE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVISION SOFTWARE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVISION SOFTWARE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InVision Software AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InVision Software AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InVision Software AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InVision Software AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InVision Software AG Industry Position Analysis
6. INVISION SOFTWARE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVISION SOFTWARE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVISION SOFTWARE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVISION SOFTWARE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVISION SOFTWARE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVISION SOFTWARE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InVision Software AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InVision Software AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InVision Software AG Major Shareholders
InVision Software AG History
InVision Software AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InVision Software AG Offices and Representations
InVision Software AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InVision Software AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InVision Software AG Capital Market Snapshot
InVision Software AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InVision Software AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InVision Software AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InVision Software AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InVision Software AG 1-year Stock Charts
InVision Software AG 5-year Stock Charts
InVision Software AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InVision Software AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InVision Software AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?