Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG business.
About Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG
init innovation in traffic systems Aktiengesellschaft, through its subsidiaries, produces, installs, integrates, and maintains telematics and electronic fare collection systems for public transport operations. It offers MOBILE-ITCS, a fleet management system; MOBILE-PARAnet, an on-demand and paratransit scheduling solution; MOBILE-STOPinfo, which provides real-time passenger information; MOBILEstatistics, a data evaluation and analysis solution; PERDIS, a personnel planning solution; MOBILE-PLAN, a planning and data management solution; MOBILE-APC, an integrated automatic passenger counting solution; MOBILE-DMS, a depot management system; MOBILEforms and MOBILEreports to design and administer forms and reports; and MOBILEvario, a ticket management and clearing solution. The company also provides communication/wayside solutions, which include DATAstation, SPEEDcard, and SPEEDdrive data modules; MOBILE-DRI and MOBILE-MRI for radio interface applications; WLANmobil and WLANstation for wireless-LAN applications; and PIDstation, PIDintegral, and PIDmatrix, which are passenger information displays. In addition, it offers mobile telematic and fare collection systems, such as COPILOT, an on-board computer; LISA, a traffic signal priority solution; EVENDintegral and EVENDsmart, which are electronic ticket vendor and on-board computer solutions; TOUCHmobil, TOUCHcoin, and TOUCHbill, which are mobile ticket vendor solutions; TOUCHstation, a stationery ticket vendor; and PIDmobil and PIDvisio, which are passenger information display systems. Further, the company provides solutions for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, DAB, TETRA, and voice-over-IP applications. It has operations primarily in Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Norway, the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Industry Position Analysis
6. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INIT INNOVATION IN TRAFFIC SYSTEMS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG 1-year Stock Charts
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG 5-year Stock Charts
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Major Shareholders
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG History
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Offices and Representations
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Capital Market Snapshot
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Init Innovation in Traffic Systems AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?