- The report contains detailed information about ad pepper media International N.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ad pepper media International N.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ad pepper media International N.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ad pepper media International N.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ad pepper media International N.V. business.
About ad pepper media International N.V.
Ad Pepper Media International N.V. operates as an international interactive media, direct marketing and technology solutions sales and service organization. The company delivers its advertising formats to advertiser objectives ranging from branding to lead generation, customer acquisition and customer relationship management programs.
Ad pepper media markets its services and marketing solutions in approximately 40 countries through 15 branch offices in 10 European countries and a branch office in the USA enabling it to execute national and global interactive marketing campaigns across its exclusive representation network of approximately 850 Websites generating 1.4 billion Ad impressions per month, its reach network with 15,000 Websites generating 10 billion Ad impressions per month, its proprietary opt-in email program with 3 million profiles and though 50 million partner opt-in emails and newsletters.
Ad pepper media represents world-major Websites, such as Das Telefonbuch and GelbeSeiten in Germany, Aftonbladet in Sweden, National Geographic in Great Britan, as well as theme-specific sites, including Autoscout24 and scores of others. In December 2004 Ad pepper media International N.V. invested in dMarc Broadcasting, Inc. that counts approximately 4,600 radio stations in the USA and Canada among its customers in the field of radio automation.
The companys interactive media solutions are designed to help advertisers generate brand awareness build their brands or associate their brands to specific content via sponsorships through highly targeted or reach campaigns with standard or improved Ad types.
iReach: iReach is Ad pepper media`s network based volume marketing solution designed to deliver the broadest audience reach for effective low cost branding or mass marketing activities.
iAttract: iAttract is Ad pepper medias solution enabling marketers to increase brand or product awareness and response by using next generation advertising types and formats.
iBrand: iBrand is Ad pepper medias brand building solution enabling marketers to communicate brand values for the establishment of brand awareness and recognition.
iSponsor: iSponsor is Ad peppers brand association solution enabling marketers to establish and strengthen relationships with its target audience through strategic brand placements on interest specific content.
iClick: iClick is Ad pepper medias performance based traffic generating marketing solution.
iStream: iStream is Ad pepper medias streaming media solution, enabling advertisers to feature spectacular audio and video messages online through an easy-to-use, instant play rich-media solution. iStream is designed for marketers to easily integrate their TV and radio commercials in banners, pop-ups, skyscrapers, eMails or directly on their site for easy and plug-in free viewing.
Direct Marketing Solutions
The companys interactive Direct Marketing solutions are designed to help marketers generate fresh new leads, acquire new customers or retain existing customers via customer relationship management activities. Its solutions can be coupled with the advertisers incentive offer and jointly with tactical marketing tools such as questionnaires, surveys, polls, sweepstakes, games and digital coupons among others.
iLead: iLead is Ad pepper media´s permission and performance based qualified lead generation solution.
iSurvey - iSurvey is Ad pepper medias dynamic interactive online survey solution. iSurvey enables marketers build online panels or carry out market research via questionnaires whilst simultaneously capturing qualified permission based user data. iSurvey has been successfully used by marketers, such as Consodata, Columbia Pictures, Black & Decker and Troy Research among others.
iSample - iSample is Ad pepper medias online request-based sampling solution. iSample has successfully been used by marketers, such as Procter & Gamble, Coloplast, Johnson & Johnson, and Financial Times among others.
iCoupon - iCoupon is Ad pepper medias electronic coupon generation and distribution solution. iCoupon can be delivered via web and email channels and successfully been used by marketers such as Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson among others.
iGame - iGame is Ad pepper medias solution for integrating online games in the customers direct marketing campaigns. The online games offer an interesting and entertaining activity for users while checking out the customers brands, products or services.
iOptin: iOptin is Ad pepper medias Permission based Opt-In Email solution designed to establish and maintain a relevant and cost-effective dialogue with consumers who have declared an interest in specific products or services.
iNews: iNews is Ad pepper medias permission-based newsletter marketing solution designed to establish and maintain relationships with consumers that have declared an interest in platform specific newsletters.
iMessage: iMessage is Ad pepper media´s mobile marketing solutions to create and maintain a constant, cost-efficient dialogue between marketers and consumers via mobile phones. iMessage allows advertising clients to send a communication message to a specific target group if they are online or not via SMS/MMS.
iDialogue: iDialogue is Ad pepper medias customisable eCRM solution, that makes it possible for manufacturers and retailers to establish and maintain a dialogue with their customers. iDialogue enables marketers to engage in and maintain a personalized dialogue with prospects and customers alike.
Solutions for Web sites
The company provides them with a set of efficient tools for eCRM activities through its iDialogue systems and efficient ad delivery with the technology of Falk eSolutions.
The companys subsidiaries include ad pepper media BeNeLux B.V.; ad pepper media Denmark A/S; ad pepper media Sweden AB; ad pepper media France S.A.R.L.; ad pepper media IMS Srl.; ad pepper media Spain S.A.; ad pepper media GmbH; ad pepper media UK Ltd.; and ad pepper media USA, LLC.
Ad Pepper Media International N.V. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ad pepper media International N.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ad pepper media International N.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ad pepper media International N.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ad pepper media International N.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ad pepper media International N.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AD PEPPER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ad pepper media International N.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ad pepper media International N.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ad pepper media International N.V. Major Shareholders
ad pepper media International N.V. History
ad pepper media International N.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ad pepper media International N.V. Offices and Representations
ad pepper media International N.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ad pepper media International N.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ad pepper media International N.V. Capital Market Snapshot
ad pepper media International N.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ad pepper media International N.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ad pepper media International N.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ad pepper media International N.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ad pepper media International N.V. 1-year Stock Charts
ad pepper media International N.V. 5-year Stock Charts
ad pepper media International N.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ad pepper media International N.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ad pepper media International N.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?