- The report contains detailed information about INTREorg Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for INTREorg Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The INTREorg Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes INTREorg Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of INTREorg Systems Inc. business.
About INTREorg Systems Inc.
INTREorg Systems, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on providing integrated outsourced information technology services, software as a service applications, enterprise support, and business process outsourcing services. It also intends to offer infrastructure services and products.
The companys primary focus is to provide outsourced, day-to-day information technology (IT) operations to emerging companies in need of IT services, tools and processes. It focuses on providing IT services and systems to emerging technology companies.
Lines of Business
The company offers services under two primary lines of business, Industry Solutions, and Consulting and Applications Solutions.
The Infrastructure Solutions group defines the technology strategies for its industry solutions customers. It manages updates and maintains the technology infrastructure for the company's customers, including networks, data centers, help desks, mainframes, servers, storage, and workspace computing. It also provides senior technology consultants to assist the company's customers with complex technology transformations. It manages, resolves, and documents problems in the company's customers' computing environments. The group would also provide monitoring, planning, and safeguarding of information technology systems against intrusion by monitoring system and network status, collecting and analyzing data regarding system and network performance, and applying appropriate corrective actions.
Consulting and Applications Solutions
The Consulting and Applications Services group intends to provide consulting and integration services, applications development and management services, and applications outsourcing services. These services are designed to be delivered on-site and offshore, providing industry focused solutions. These services would include enterprise applications implementation and integration; the development and maintenance of custom and packaged applications; application systems migration; testing; migration of applications from legacy environments to current technologies; and performing quality assurance functions on custom applications.
IT Outsourcing Systems
The company intends to provide IT solutions to assist its clients in assessing their business needs and identifying the IT solutions to meet these needs. It intends to deliver services that include the selection and implementation of packaged software and the design, construction, testing, and integration of new systems. Its IT outsourcing services segment would provide help desk and infrastructure support for its clients. It intends to maintain and support its clients' IT and business process infrastructures from network environments to computing systems, and from shrink-wrapped applications to proprietary and acquired application systems.
The company provides the staffing, management, and processes needed to manage the enterprise and meet desired service levels. End user services would include help desk-call management, problem solving, and problem resolution; desktop services-installations, upgrades, and software problems; and procurement and product services- streamlined, controlled, and managed procurement process, and certified product reseller.
The company computing services include IT backup and recovery services, data center outsourcing, database management, and facility management.
Network Management Services
The company intends to manage its clients' wide area network. Its network management services include managed communication services, remote access services, and on site network management.
The company provides custom security solutions for its clients. Its security services include network security--intrusion detection, secure VPN access; application security--monitor and protect email and Web content; and security monitoring--monitoring and management of the client's network.
Applications services include services, such as application development and maintenance, including the development and maintenance of custom and packaged application software for customers and application systems migration and testing, which includes the migration of applications from legacy environments to technologies, as well as performing quality assurance functions on custom applications. The company also intends to provide other applications services, such as application assessment and evaluation, hardware and architecture consulting, systems integration, and INTREorg-based services.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
The company is developing a SaaS software delivery services which are accessed via the Web. Its software delivered via SaaS includes customer relations management, video conferencing, human resources, accounting and email, enterprise resource planning, and document management.
The company's competitors include technical consulting/systems integrators, such as Accenture, Collaborative Consulting, CMGI, EDS, IBM Global Services, Inforte, Keane Consulting, LogicaCMG, Perficient, and Sapient; management/business consulting firms, such as Bain & Company, Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Boston Consulting Group, Diamond Management and Technology Consultants, Inc., and McKinsey & Company; corporate performance management/business activity monitoring/business intelligence providers, such as AnswerThink, Hitachi Consulting Corporation, Informatica Corporation, ISA, Hewlett-Packard, Longview Solutions, Oracle, and Palladium Consulting; and computer hardware, software, and service vendors, such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Oracle, and SAP.
INTREorg Systems, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. INTREorg Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of INTREorg Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of INTREorg Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. INTREorg Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. INTREorg Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTREORG SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
INTREorg Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
INTREorg Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
INTREorg Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
INTREorg Systems Inc. History
INTREorg Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
INTREorg Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
INTREorg Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
INTREorg Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
INTREorg Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
INTREorg Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
INTREorg Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
INTREorg Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
INTREorg Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
INTREorg Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
INTREorg Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
INTREorg Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
INTREorg Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
INTREorg Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?