- The report contains detailed information about ARI Network Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ARI Network Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ARI Network Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ARI Network Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ARI Network Services Inc. business.
About ARI Network Services Inc.
Tamir Biotechnology, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of therapeutic drugs for the treatment of cancer and other pathological conditions. The companys proprietary drug discovery and development program consists of therapeutics which is being developed from amphibian ribonucleases (RNases).
ONCONASE, the companys principal drug product candidate, has been evaluated in human clinical trials for the treatment of various forms of cancer. Its clinical trial for ONCONASE was a confirmatory phase IIIb registration trial that was designed to evaluate the combination of ONCONASE and doxorubicin as compared to doxorubicin alone in the treatment of patients with unresectable (inoperable) malignant mesothelioma (UMM).
ONCONASE (ranpirnase) is an amphibian ribonuclease, isolated from the eggs of the Rana pipiens (the Northern Leopard frog). Ranpirnase is the protein belonging to the superfamily of pancreatic ribonuclease, to re-regulate the unregulated growth and proliferation of cancer cells. ONCONASE primarily affects exponentially growing malignant cells, with activity controlled through unique and specific molecular mechanisms.
Marketing and Distribution Agreements
Megapharm Ltd.: In May 2008, the company entered into a marketing, sales, and distribution agreement with Megapharm Ltd. for the commercialization of ONCONASE in Israel.
BL&H Co. Ltd.: In January 2008, the company entered into a marketing and distribution agreement with BL&H Co. Ltd. for the commercialization of ONCONASE in Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
US Pharmacia: In July 2007, the company entered into a distribution and marketing agreement, with USP Pharma Spolka Z.O.O., an affiliate of US Pharmacia, pursuant to which the distributor was granted rights for the marketing, sales, and distribution of ONCONASE for use in oncology in Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
GENESIS Pharma S.A.: In December 2006, the company entered into a distribution and marketing agreement with GENESIS Pharma S.A. (GENESIS), pursuant to which GENESIS was granted exclusive rights for the marketing, sales, and distribution of ONCONASE for use in oncology in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, and the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.
The companys main supplier is Scientific Protein Laboratories LLC.
The company was incorporated in 1981. It was formerly known as Alfacell Corporation and changed its name to Tamir Biotechnology, Inc. in 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ARI Network Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ARI Network Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ARI Network Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ARI Network Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ARI Network Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARI NETWORK SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ARI Network Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ARI Network Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ARI Network Services Inc. Major Shareholders
ARI Network Services Inc. History
ARI Network Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ARI Network Services Inc. Offices and Representations
ARI Network Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ARI Network Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ARI Network Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ARI Network Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ARI Network Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ARI Network Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ARI Network Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ARI Network Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ARI Network Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ARI Network Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ARI Network Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ARI Network Services Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?