- The report contains detailed information about InfoSearch Media Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfoSearch Media Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfoSearch Media Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfoSearch Media Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfoSearch Media Inc. business.
About InfoSearch Media Inc.
InfoSearch Media, Inc. provides search-targeted text and video content for the Internet, designed to provide search engine traffic for electronic commerce, media and publishing clients.
Through its Content operating group, the company delivers, through sale or license agreements, branded original content for use by its clients on their websites. Utilizing content and keywords analytics, content developed in the TrafficBuilder program drives traffic to the clients Web site through improved search engine rankings. The TrafficBuilder content provides an environment engineered to stimulate a sale through the use of content focused on the clients products and services. In addition, the company has introduced related products, including Web analytics through its partnership with Load and links through its partnership with LinkWorth. For both Load and LinkWorth, InfoSearch acts as a reseller of their respective products.
In 2007, the company initiated an effort to target online publishers who are becoming increasingly aware of the monetization and brand value of driving traffic to their online properties, but understand that the content they write for their offline publications frequently does not drive search rankings and traffic. The companys platform addresses this need through the development of content that meets the editorial standards and underlying themes of these clients and layers on the search optimization techniques the company has learned through the deployment of its TrafficBuilder product.
In February 2007, the company launched a new search-targeted online video product to provide the same customer benefits as its written, text-based product line, TrafficBuilder, including improved organic search engine rankings, increased quality site traffic and brand recognition. TrafficBuilder Video, the search-targeted online video product. The company has engaged a new partner to help produce its video products.
Through its Web Properties operating group, the company operates ArticleInsider and Popdex, through which it distributes traffic to advertisers. These websites are a collection of general informational articles focused on various business topics. In 2006, the company purchased Answerbag, Inc. (Answerbag), a consumer information Web site built through content generated from its users. In 2006, the company entered into a multi-year alliance with Demand Media, Inc. (Demand Media), a media company, pursuant to which it sold all of the assets of Answerbag, and Demand Media agreed to purchase its products and services.
The company has developed five major target markets, such as Paid Listings Customers, Small to Medium Businesses, Niche Business Sectors, Large Scale Content Opportunities, and Publisher and Editorial Content Opportunities. The company's international Internet markets are United States, Japan, Germany, Korea, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain.
InfoSearch Media, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfoSearch Media Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfoSearch Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfoSearch Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfoSearch Media Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfoSearch Media Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOSEARCH MEDIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfoSearch Media Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfoSearch Media Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfoSearch Media Inc. Major Shareholders
InfoSearch Media Inc. History
InfoSearch Media Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfoSearch Media Inc. Offices and Representations
InfoSearch Media Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfoSearch Media Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfoSearch Media Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InfoSearch Media Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InfoSearch Media Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfoSearch Media Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfoSearch Media Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfoSearch Media Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InfoSearch Media Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InfoSearch Media Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfoSearch Media Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfoSearch Media Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?