- The report contains detailed information about Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. business.
About Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd.
Internet Gold - Golden Lines Ltd. operates as a communications and interactive media company in Israel. The companys subsidiaries are 012 Smile.Communications Ltd. and Smile.Media Ltd.
012 Smile.Communications is a communication services provider in Israel, offering a range of broadband and traditional voice services. 012 Smile.Communications broadband services include broadband Internet access with a suite of value-added services, specialized data services, and server hosting, as well as new services, such as local telephony via voice over broadband and a WiFi network of hotspots across Israel. As of December 31, 2008, the company provided services to approximately 1000,000 registered household customers and approximately 80,000 registered business customers.
Smile.Media is a diversified Internet media company in Israel. As of December 31, 2008, Smile.Media had 10 Internet properties in its network, consisting of eCommerce and online content Web sites.
012 Smile.Communications broadband services include broadband Internet access with a suite of value-added services, specialized data services, local telephony via VoB, PRI services, IP Centrex, server hosting, and a WiFi network of hotspots across Israel. Its traditional voice services include outgoing and incoming international telephony, hubbing services for international carriers, and roaming and signaling services for cellular operators.
012 Smile.Communications offers broadband and traditional voice services to residential and business customers, including small office-home office customers, small-medium size enterprise customers, and large corporate customers, as well as international carriers and cellular operators. These services are offered through 012 Smile.Communications integrated multipurpose network that is deployed through points of presence (PoPs) throughout Israel and in England, Germany, and the United States.
As of December 31, 2008, 012 Smile.Communications had approximately 521,000 active residential, business, and carrier customers for its broadband services, including companies in Israel, the Government of Israel, and two Israeli banks.
Access and Value-Added Services
012 Smile.Communications provides high speed broadband access to the Internet via ADSL and cable networks. It offers high-speed continuous access connections employing digital leased lines at various bandwidths to meet customer needs. 012 Smile.Communications offers broadband access at speeds of up to 10 Megabits per second. In addition to Internet access, 012 Smile.Communications offers a suite of value-added services that are incremental to its core Internet access service.
012 Smile.Communications provides a suite of value-added services, to residential Internet access customers, including e-mail, global remote access, wireless and wired home networking, security services, firewall and intrusion prevention, attack prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, unified messaging, parental content filtering, on-line backup, and content services.
012 Smile.Communications provides business Internet access customers with a suite of value-added services, including various security services, such as firewall and intrusion prevention, attack prevention, anti-virus, anti-spam, content filtering, virtual private network (VPN) services, socket layer communications protocol providing end-point authentication, e-mail, on-line backup, IP roaming, and unified messaging, networking, and wireless and wired links.
Specialized data services
Specialized data services are provided to bandwidth-intensive organizations and international carriers, allowing them to transmit electronic data from point to point or from point to multi-points. These services are provided using various technological solutions, including: International private line communication ( or leased line), allows customers to purchase bandwidth point to point for exclusive use. Leased lines are based on E1 (2 Megabits per second), T1 (1.5 Megabits per second), DS-3 (45 Megabits per second), S 1 (155 Megabits
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNET GOLD GOLDEN LINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. History
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?