- The report contains detailed information about AdEx Media, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AdEx Media, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AdEx Media, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AdEx Media, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AdEx Media, Inc. business.
About AdEx Media, Inc.
Adex Media, Inc. operates as an integrated Internet marketing, advertising, and lead generation publisher. The company also develops, markets, and distributes consumer products with a focus on both marketing and distributing its own suite of products and offering third party advertising customers a multi-channel Internet advertising network and solutions for direct advertisers and agencies
The company maintains two business segments: Marketing platform services; and Consumer products.
Marketing Platform Services
The Marketing Platform Services Segment provides a range of services, including: search and contextual marketing; display based marketing; lead generation; and affiliate network marketing. It offers third party advertisers and agencies a value proposition by offering pay-per-performance pricing, commonly known as cost-per-action (CPA) or pay-per-action (PPA).
The Consumer Products Segment markets and distributes its own suite of consumer products through its Digital Instructor subsidiary. Its suite of products being marketed and distributed include: Overnight Genius a computer learning course in mastering MS Windows, MS Office, eBay, and other popular software titles and online services; Rising Star Learning a math and language arts educational product for children; Debt Snap an audio seminar designed to help consumers manage their debt and restore credit standing; Lucky At Love a relationship strategy product; EasyWhite Labs a cosmetic teeth-whitening kit; and Acai Alive a dietary supplement. The companys products are either licensed directly from third parties or purchased on a private label basis from wholesalers or contract manufacturers and rebranded.
In July 2008, the company acquired Vibrantads, LLC, which engages in on-line promotions and affiliate network marketing.
The company sells its products and services to various third-party advertisers, advertising agencies, traffic distribution partners and consumers.
The company identifies competition from Internet advertising networks that focus on a CPA model, such as Value Click Media (Fast Click) and CPX Interactive; Internet affiliate networks using a performance based model, such as Media Breakaway/CPA Empire, Hydra Media and Media Whiz Holdings; e-mail publishers and Data/List Management firms that utilize performance based models, such as Datran; and Internet navigational and Web search engine companies moving into the pay-for-performance space such as Google.
Adex Media, Inc. was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADEX MEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADEX MEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADEX MEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADEX MEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADEX MEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AdEx Media, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AdEx Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AdEx Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AdEx Media, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AdEx Media, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADEX MEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADEX MEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADEX MEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADEX MEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADEX MEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADEX MEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AdEx Media, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AdEx Media, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AdEx Media, Inc. Major Shareholders
AdEx Media, Inc. History
AdEx Media, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AdEx Media, Inc. Offices and Representations
AdEx Media, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AdEx Media, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AdEx Media, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AdEx Media, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
AdEx Media, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AdEx Media, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AdEx Media, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AdEx Media, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AdEx Media, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AdEx Media, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AdEx Media, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AdEx Media, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?