- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. business.
About Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc.
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. engages in the development and deployment of inventive wireless data communication and telemetry applications.
The company provides mobile handheld enforcement solutions for on-street and off-street parking for universities, corporations and major municipalities.
The Company engages in the design, development, and implementation of wireless data acquisition and communication products designed for the needs of parking and intelligent transportation industries.
The companys partners include POM Incorporated, O'Neil, Symbol, and Printek.
The companys products include MApp, a parking enforcement software; IntegratorPro, the intelligent parking management & enforcement solution; MeterLink, a meter-based vehicle detection hardware; GroundLink, a curb-based vehicle detection software; SkyLink, an integrated parking solutions wireless hub; ParkPal a short message service (SMS) and interactive voice response system.
On May 14, 2009, Integrated Parking Solutions Inc. and MemoryLink Corp. announced that they have agreed to a Product Development Alliance. The purpose of the Alliance is to maximize the application of their combined strengths in management, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED PARKING SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. History
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Parking Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?