- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Silicon Solution Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. business.
About Integrated Silicon Solution Inc.
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, engages in the design and marketing of integrated circuits for the digital consumer electronics, networking, mobile communications, automotive electronics, and industrial markets. The companys primary products are low and medium density DRAM in both package and Known Good Die (KGD) form and high speed and low power SRAM.
In January 2010, the company formed a separate business unit, Giantec Semiconductor, Inc. The company designs and markets application specific standard products (ASSP) primarily EEPROMs and SmartCards focused on its key markets.
The companys outsourced manufacturing model is based upon relationships with foundries, such as GlobalFoundries Inc., Hynix, IBM, Nanya, Powerchip, ProMOS Technologies Inc. (ProMOS), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation (TSMC), and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC).
Markets and Products
The companys memory products are used in various specific applications with in the digital consumer electronics, networking, mobile communications, automotive electronics, and industrial markets. Its SRAM products are used in WLANs, cell phones, base stations, networking switches and routers, fiber to the home (FTTH), DSL modems, LCD TVs, set-top boxes, GPS systems, instrumentation, engine control systems, medical equipment, telematics, audio and video equipment, satellite radio, POS terminals, fax machines, copiers, tape drives, and other applications.
The companys low and medium density DRAM products are used in WLANs, base stations, networking switches and routers, FTTH, DSL and cable modems, set top boxes, digital cameras, MP3, flat panel TVs, LCD TVs, HDTVs, video phones, voice over Internet protocol (VOIP), printers, disk drives, tape drives, audio/video equipment, GPS, telematics, infotainment, and other applications.
SRAM: The company offers products, such as its 72 Mb synchronous SRAM. Its SRAM products focus on either high speed or low power applications. The company offers both asynchronous and synchronous high speed SRAM products. Its high speed asynchronous SRAM products are used in applications, such as LANs, telecommunication equipment, such as base stations, routers, modems, automotive electronics, multimedia products, peripherals, and industrial instrumentation. The companys high speed synchronous SRAM products are used in various networking and telecommunications applications, such as switches and routers, as well as in automotive applications.
DRAM: The company provides 4, 16, 64, 128, 256 and 512 Mb DRAM products, including a 1.8 volt low power version of its 16, 64, 128 and 256 Mb synchronous DRAM (SDRAM) products. It also provides EDO, SDRAM, DDR and DDR II memory solutions in both x 32 and x 16 configurations to meet its customers memory requirements. The company also offers both high performance and lower memory solutions. Applications for its low and medium density DRAM products include products, such as WLANs, base stations, networking switches and routers, FTTH, DSL and cable modems, set top boxes, digital cameras, MP3, flat panel TVs, LCD TVs, HDTVs, video phones, VOIP, printers, disk drives, tape drives, audio/video equipment, instrumentation, GPS, telematics, infotainment, and other applications. Additional DRAM products are under development. For most SDRAM products, the company offers both packaged and known good die (KGD) only solutions. It also offers FBGA packages, which are very small and thin, for all of its synchronous and low power DRAM products.
ASSP and Other Products: The companys ASSP products include serial EEPROM, SmartCard and selected other products. Applications for its EEPROM products include TVs, networking systems, modems, telephone sets, security systems, video games, automobiles and other consumer products. The company sells 1 Kb to 256 Kb Serial EEPROM products. These products are offered in two-wire, microwire and serial peripheral interface protocols. Applications for its Smartcard products include transportation passes, payment cards, health care cards and other cards that store secure data. The company sells 1 Kb to 256 Kb SmartCard products.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales and marketing activities are directed from its San Jose headquarters. It also has sales and marketing teams in Asia and Europe. The company has distributors in North America and in many countries in Europe, including a Pan-European distributor. It has sales offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Brazil, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Korea, and Singapore.
Digital Consumer Electronics: The companys customers include LG Electronics, NEC, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and Toshiba.
Networking: The companys customers include Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Foxconn, Fujitsu, Huawei, Polycom, Tellabs, UT Starcom, and ZTE.
Mobile Communications: The companys customers include Ericsson, Garmin, LG Electronics, Motorola, Nokia Siemens, and VTech.
Automotive Electronics: The companys customers include Bosch, Bose, Continental, Delphi, Harman Becker, Johnson Controls, Hyundai Autonet, Kenwood, Panasonic, Philips (PLDS), and TRW.
Industrial: The companys customers include General Electric, Hypercom, Ingenico, Philips, Siemens, and Tyco.
In the market for SRAM products, the company competes with domestic and international semiconductor companies, including Cypress, Etron, GSI Technology, Integrated Device Technology, Renesas Electronics, and Samsung.
In the low to medium density DRAM area, the company generally competes with Elpida, Hynix, Micron, Nanya, Oki, Samsung, and Winbond. In addition, there are several fabless Taiwanese companies that are competitors, including ESMT and Etron.
In the EEPROM market, the companys primary competitors include Atmel, Fudan Microelectronics, Microchip, ON Semiconductor, and STMicroelectronics.
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. History
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?