- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. business.
About Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc.
Integrated Business Systems and Services, Inc. operates as a systems integrator for Automatic Data Collection (ADC) systems used in manufacturing and for specialty on-line transaction processing in the credit card industry.
The Company provides Synapse, a framework and methodology used to create, implement and manage a variety of dynamic, distributed, networked, and real-time enterprise applications. Synapse utilizes a single framework to provide time and advantages in the development, deployment, and on-going management of customized applications. IBSS provides solutions to customers for mission-critical technologies in manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, finance, insurance, retail, education and government using Synapse to take advantage of technologies such as wireless networking, mobile computing and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
Synapse, a development and deployment platform optimized for dynamic, distributed, real-time software applications capable of processing millions of sub-second transactions.
Synapse provides a framework and methodology for creating, implementing and managing a variety of real-time enterprise applications, quickly and efficiently, across multiple locations (such as headquarters and field offices). The Synapse platform combined with its methodology greatly simplifies the creation of new applications, the integration of disparate systems and the incorporation of emerging technologies, like wireless and auto-ID, where a lack of standards or protocols and the constant introduction of new devices are the norm.
The Companys Synapse marketing is primarily targeted at wireless mobile computing applications (RF terminals, PDAs, wearable computers, laptops, Pocket PCs and tablet computers) and automatic-identification technologies (RFID electronic tagging, bar-code data collection, and other on-line real time machine-to-machine (M2M) applications). The move to RFID is being facilitated by widespread adoption of Electronic Product Codes (EPC) that permits tagged objects to be tracked via the Internet.
Synapse Licensed Offerings
SynTrack: SynTrack uses RFID technology to efficiently manage hospital staff and equipment, and enables healthcare professionals to benefit from improved asset management. SynTrack is also a multi-technology framework which allows most ADC technology to be defined and integrated into its functionality.
Synapse Composer: The Synapse Composer integrated development environment provides a framework for the efficient creation, execution, integration and management of wireless on-line transaction processing applications. It handles all of an organizations wireless and automatic identification software needs within a single productive framework.
Synapse Composer is a next generation software application development tool that enables the developer to see all of the functional components of the customers software applications spanning browser, web server, application server, database server, and integration with other systems in a single view. Armed with this unified view of the customers entire system, the customer can create, troubleshoot and modify every dimension of its software applications, all in real time, and all while the customers systems are up and running.
Synapse Enterprise Application Server: The operating environment supporting every Synapse application, the Synapse Enterprise Application Server provides a runtime framework for the efficient execution, integration and management of on-line transaction processing applications. It is capable of supporting all of an organizations wireless, mobile data, tracking and automatic identification software functions within one productive framework, assuring maximum efficiency in the deployment and management of dynamic, distributed applications.
Synapse for Manufacturing: Synapse for Manufacturing (configurable execution management and data collection) bundles the integration capability of the Synapse architecture with application modules capable of automating the manufacturing plant. Synapse for Manufacturing, is a powerful manufacturing execution management system (MES) that ena
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED BUSINESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. History
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Business Systems & Services Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?