- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. business.
About Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. provides electrical services, focusing primarily on the communications, residential, commercial and industrial service, and maintenance markets.
The company provides a range of services, including designing, building, maintaining, and servicing electrical, data communications, and utilities systems. As of September 2010, the company provided its services from 69 locations serving the continental 48 states.
The companys electrical contracting services include design of electrical systems with in a building or complex, procurement, and installation of wiring and connection to power sources, end-use equipment and fixtures, as well as contract maintenance.
The company also focuses on service, maintenance, and certain renovation and upgrade work. It provides services for various projects, including high-rise residential and office buildings, power plants, manufacturing facilities, data centers, chemical plants, refineries, wind farms, solar facilities, municipal infrastructure and health care facilities, and residential developments, including both single-family housing and multi-family apartment complexes.
The companys communications services include planning, design, implementation and maintenance of various low voltage products for technology, financial, hi-tech manufacturing, co-location facilities, private higher education, healthcare, government, corporations and universities. Its utility services consist of overhead and underground installation and maintenance of electrical and other utilities transmission and distribution networks, installation and splicing of high-voltage transmission and distribution lines, substation construction and substation, and right-of-way maintenance.
The company provides national service. It focuses on the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of structured cabling and other low voltage infrastructure projects. Projects range from single user connections to multi-site communication systems. It provides structured cabling, security, audio-visual, wireless data communications, fire alarms, and other custom specialty systems.
In addition, the company assists its customers with their project management needs, including a specialized engineering team, a Web-based quote and service request portal, dedicated and integrated project and service teams and BICSI training facilities across the U.S.
The company focuses on data center installations, site and national account support. It services most markets with a focus on technology, financial, hi-tech manufacturing, as well as co-location facilities, private higher education, healthcare, and government.
The companys work for the residential market consists primarily of electrical installations in new single-family housing and low-rise, multi-family housing, for local, regional, and national homebuilders and developers. The company provides electrical contracting services to the United States residential construction market.
Commercial & Industrial Market
The company provides electrical design, installation, renovation, engineering and maintenance and replacement services within various markets, including airports; community centers; high-rise apartments and condominiums; hospitals and health care centers; hotels; casinos; military installations; office buildings; retail stores and centers; data centers; schools; theaters, stadiums, and arenas; electrical transmission and distribution operators; refineries and chemical plants; power generation facilities; alternative energy facilities, including solar and wind; agricultural operations; and pulp and paper mills. Its customers include general contractors; developers; building owners and managers; engineers; architects; and consultants.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. History
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?