- The report contains detailed information about Citrix Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Citrix Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Citrix Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Citrix Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Citrix Systems, Inc. business.
About Citrix Systems, Inc.
Citrix Systems, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of technology solutions that enable information technology (IT) services to be delivered through its virtual computing infrastructure on demand worldwide.
The company markets and licenses its products directly to enterprise customers, over the Web, and through systems integrators (Sis), in addition to indirectly through value-added resellers (VARs), value-added distributors (VADs), and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It serves approximately 230,000 customers and approximately 100 million users every day in approximately 100 countries.
The companys products and services target customers of various sizes from individuals that subscribe to its GoToMyPC remote access service, to network engineers that purchase its NetScaler Web application devices, or the IT professional that licenses its XenDesktop infrastructure products.
The companys Desktop Solutions include XenDesktop and XenApp.
Citrix XenDesktop is an integrated desktop virtualization system that gives customers the flexibility to deliver the desktop as a service simplifying desktop management for the broadest range of users. XenDesktop is available in a range of packages designed for viral adoption and various market segments. The Express Edition of XenDesktop is offered as a free download from its Web site to allow IT professionals to conduct trials. The XenDesktop VDI Edition is designed for virtual desktop projects that require the hosted virtual machine method of desktop delivery. The Enterprise and Platinum Editions of XenDesktop include its major virtual desktop delivery models in one integrated package, and also include Citrix XenApp for delivering on-demand applications into virtual or physical desktops.
Citrix XenApp is an application virtualization solution that allows enterprise applications to be centralized and delivered as an on-demand service. XenApp delivers applications in two ways: hosted by running application business logic on a central server using its HDX technologies to transmit the applications user experience to the endpoint device; or streamed by running the application locally. The XenApp server runs on Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition to Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and various versions of UNIX. The company offers XenApp as a standalone product in different editions. The Platinum Edition includes various features and capabilities for application performance monitoring, secure sockets layers/virtual private network, or SSL/VPN, advanced SmartAccess control, and single sign-on application security. The capabilities of XenApp are available in XenDesktop Enterprise and Platinum Editions to provide a desktop virtualization system.
Online Services is another area where the company provides virtualization at the desktop in the form of virtual meetings, Web-based desktop support, and remote access. These products are delivered using the SaaS method.
GoToMeeting is an online solution for online meetings sales demonstrations and collaborative gatherings. GoToMeeting allows a user with a PC or Mac and an Internet browser to host, attend, or participate in an online meeting or session without significant training. GoToMeeting is capable of providing a standard PSTN conference dial-in number and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). It features advanced secure communication architecture that uses secure sockets layers (SSL). The company also offers GoToMeeting Corporate which supports multiple organizer accounts, unlimited meetings with up to 25 attendees, reporting, additional customization options, and advanced administrative capabilities. GoToMeeting Corporate also provides optional integrated toll-free audio.
GoToWebinar is a do-it-yourself webinar solution, allowing organizations to increase market reach and present online to geographically dispersed audiences. GoToWebinar allows users with a PC or Mac and an Internet browser to host, attend, or participate in a webinar session without significant training or IT support. GoToWebinar includes s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Citrix Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Citrix Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Citrix Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Citrix Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Citrix Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Citrix Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Citrix Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Citrix Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Citrix Systems, Inc. History
Citrix Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Citrix Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Citrix Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Citrix Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Citrix Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Citrix Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Citrix Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Citrix Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Citrix Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Citrix Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Citrix Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Citrix Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Citrix Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Citrix Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?