- The report contains detailed information about Insynq Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Insynq Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Insynq Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Insynq Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Insynq Inc. business.
About Insynq Inc.
Insynq, Inc. operates as an application service provider (ASP) that provides outsourced software application hosting and managed information technology services. The company hosts software applications on its servers located at two data centers, rent computing services to its customers and performs remote management and maintenance of its customers' servers from its network operations center. The Company provides its services through its IQ Data Utility Service.
The Company targets small and medium enterprises and the high-end segment of the small office and home office market for hosted software and access to Internet-related services. The company provides products and services to its customer subscriber base that allows the companys customers to adopt Web-based computing that serves as an alternative to both local area networks and traditional network implementations.
In May 2005, the company purchased from Aptus Corp. all the rights, title and goodwill to a complete family of accounting software known as Appgen Custom Suite and quoting software known as QwikQuote. The Appgen Custom Suite software is a collection of collaborative commerce modules. A mid-sized business customer selects those modules it needs or wants to form a total business-computing environment. Appgen Custom Suite is re-sold to the end user through independent value added resellers (VAR's).QuikQuote is sold and downloaded through its Web site, www.qwikquote.com, or on selected Internet e-Commerce sites. As part of the the transaction, the company also purchased MyBooks Professional, which is a collaborative accounting system for small to mid-sized businesses and is designed to simplify the approach to accounting using jargon-free menus that make it easier to manage a user's business. This software is available for purchase through its VAR's, its Web site or on selected Internet e-Commerce sites.
As an ASP, the company provides its customers with the tools necessary to implement business workflow and process ideas quickly and cost effectively. The companys services enable its customers to: quickly expand their Internet presence as business opportunities arise in new geographies; and efficiently incorporate new technologies into their existing business operations as these technologies evolve.
The IQ Data Utility Service receives and transmits information in the form of images rather than data, requiring less bandwidth than traditional network configurations. Customers may connect to the IQ Data Utility Service through a variety of carriers and connectivity technologies, including public access over the Internet with encryption, through private connections, or other available access methods. The company developed these new methodologies and produced specialty hardware and software that would become essential to the configuration and management of Internet-based networks and the outside deployment of shared software applications. The companys technology allows it to manage all hosted application processing functions. The IQ Data Utility Service includes managed network and application services which is then capable of spanning from a customer's keyboard to one of the companys data centers with access anytime and anywhere in the world with an Internet portal.
The Company leases two secured data centers located in the State of Washington, one in the City of Everett and one in the City of Bellingham. These centrally managed servers also house customers' data, provide storage and backup, file and directory security, and anti-virus protection.
To support Microsoft Corporation's Windows-based applications, the IQ Data Utility Service uses proprietary Citrix Systems, Inc. independent computer architecture software. The ASP customer uses a web browser to run software products, anywhere at anytime, without the need to download or install the software application.
The Company provides hosting for either leased applications or customer owned software, rent computing services to its customers for a monthly fee, and perform remote management, support and maintenance of its customers' servers from its network operations center
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSYNQ INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSYNQ INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSYNQ INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSYNQ INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSYNQ INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Insynq Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Insynq Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Insynq Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Insynq Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Insynq Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSYNQ INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSYNQ INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSYNQ INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSYNQ INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSYNQ INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSYNQ INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Insynq Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Insynq Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Insynq Inc. Major Shareholders
Insynq Inc. History
Insynq Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Insynq Inc. Offices and Representations
Insynq Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Insynq Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Insynq Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Insynq Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Insynq Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Insynq Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Insynq Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Insynq Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Insynq Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Insynq Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Insynq Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Insynq Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?