- The report contains detailed information about Vermilion Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vermilion Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vermilion Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vermilion Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vermilion Energy Inc. business.
About Vermilion Energy Inc.
Vermilion Energy Inc., through its subsidiary, Vermilion Resources, Ltd., engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and production of oil and natural gas in Canada, France, the Netherlands, and Australia.
The company's production in Canada is located in three areas in Alberta: Drayton Valley, Slave Lake, and Central Alberta. Vermilions main producing gas areas are Drayton Valley and Central Alberta, while Slave Lake is the main oil producing area.
As of December 31, 2009 in Canada, the company holds an average working interest of 68 percent in 398,901 (271,856 net) acres of developed land, 584 (399 net) producing natural gas wells, and 479 (172 net) producing oil wells. The company operates 5 natural gas plants and has an ownership interest in 5 additional plants, resulting in combined gross processing capacity of approximately 90 MMcfpd. In addition, Vermilion has treating capacity of approximately 5,200 Bbl/d of oil in 5 operated oil batteries. The company has 30,214 barrels of oil (Mboe) of total proved reserves and 44,168 Mboe of proved plus probable reserves to properties located in Canada, as of December 31, 2009.
The companys main producing areas in France are located in the Aquitaine Basin which is southwest of Bordeaux, France and in the Paris Basin, located east of Paris. Vermilion's assets in France are primarily oil producing properties. The company operates 8 oil batteries with producing capacities of 8,400 bbls/d. The company holds an 81 percent working interest in 168,286 acres of developed land in the Aquitaine and Paris Basins. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 216 (189 net) producing oil wells in France. The company has 28,749 Mboe of total proved reserves and 43,423 Mboe of proved plus probable reserves to its properties located in France.
The companys Netherlands assets consist of six onshore concessions and one offshore concession located in the northern part of the country. Production consists solely of natural gas with a small amount of related condensate. The assets include three operated gas treatment centres that have a combined total capacity of 240 MMcfpd. The company holds an approximate 64 percent working interest over the 7 concessions in 451,378 (289,687 net) acres of developed land and 46 (36 net) producing gas wells, as of December 31, 2009. The company has 7,416 Mboe of total proved reserves and 13,175 Mboe of proved plus probable reserves to its properties located in the Netherlands.
The companys Australia assets consist of a 100 percent operated interest in an offshore field located on Western Australia's northwest shelf. The platform has a producing capacity of 162,000 Bbl/d. The company holds a 100 percent working interest in the Wandoo block, which is comprised of 59,553 acres (241 square kilometres) and is considered a production license. The company has 13,083 barrels of oil (Mboe) of total proved reserves and 19,762 Mboe of proved plus probable reserves to Vermilion's properties located in Australia.
The company acquired an 18.5 percent interest in the offshore Corrib gas field, located approximately 83 kilometres off the northwest coast of Ireland. The company has 15,332 Mboe of total proved reserves and 17,493 Mboe of proved plus probable reserves to its property in Ireland.
Acquisitions: In 2009, the company acquired an 18.5 percent non-operated interest in the Corrib field located approximately 83 kilometres off the northwest coast of Ireland.
Dispositions: In 2009, the company sold Verenex Energy Inc. to a subsidiary of the Libyan Investment Authority.
Vermilion Energy Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERMILION ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERMILION ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERMILION ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERMILION ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERMILION ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vermilion Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vermilion Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vermilion Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vermilion Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vermilion Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERMILION ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERMILION ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERMILION ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERMILION ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERMILION ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERMILION ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vermilion Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vermilion Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vermilion Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Vermilion Energy Inc. History
Vermilion Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vermilion Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Vermilion Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vermilion Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vermilion Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vermilion Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Vermilion Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vermilion Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vermilion Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vermilion Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vermilion Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vermilion Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vermilion Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vermilion Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?