- The report contains detailed information about Parametric Technology Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Parametric Technology Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Parametric Technology Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Parametric Technology Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Parametric Technology Corporation business.
About Parametric Technology Corporation
Parametric Technology Corporation develops, markets, and supports product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions and related services that help companies design products, manage product information, and improve their product development processes.
The company offers solutions in the product development market, which includes the product lifecycle management (PLM), market (product data management, collaboration, and related solutions), and the CAx market (computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering (CAD, CAM, and CAE) solutions).
Products and Services
The companys PLM solutions, including product data management, communication and collaboration with the extended enterprise, portfolio management, change management, regulatory compliance, technical and marketing documentation, heterogeneity of systems, and product service and maintenance requirements. Its suite of PLM solutions include as follows:
Windchill: Windchill solutions are an Internet-based content and process management solutions for managing complex data and relationships, processes and publications, including Windchill PDMLink, a product content management solution that is used to control information by facilitating data accessibility and automating and managing the product development process throughout the life of a product. Windchill PDMLink is fluent with workgroup level CAD content management, as well as enterprise-wide product content management and enables bill of materials and document management, change management, and configuration management; Windchill ProjectLink, a collaborative project management solution that enables companies (including their employees, partners, suppliers, and customers) to work together on projects through Internet-based compartmentalized workspaces. Windchill ProjectLink also has capabilities for project plan development, milestone and deliverable tracking, activity assignment and management, and on-line discussion forums; and Windchill ProductPoint, a solution that, by extending the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint, enables the sharing of CAD and other structured data among teams through social computing and associated Web 2.0 technologies.
Arbortext: Arbortext enterprise solutions enable its customers to manage information assets and to streamline their product information delivery processes. The solutions consist of a Windchill-based content and configuration management system that manages the XML components, illustrations, and related localized content components and a dynamic publishing server that produces output automatically in the format and language required by the user.
Creo Elements/View (formerly ProductView): Creo Elements/View (formerly ProductView) solutions enable enterprise-wide visualization, verification, annotation, and automated comparison of various product development data formats, including MCAD (2D and 3D), ECAD, and documents. These solutions provide lightweight access to product designs and related data without requiring the original authoring tool.
Relex Reliability: Relex Reliability enables organizations to plan and evaluate product reliability, safety, and maintainability.
InSight: InSight solutions include InSight Environmental Compliance, which enables companies to manage and improve the environmental performance and regulatory requirements of their products.
The companys Desktop solutions include its integrated CAx software, its Arbortext document authoring tools, and its Mathcad engineering calculations software.
Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER): Creo Elements/Pro is a family of three-dimensional product design solutions based on a parametric, feature-based solid modeler that enables changes made during the design process to be associatively updated throughout the design. Designers can use Creo Elements/Pro for detailed design (CAD), manufacturing/production (CAM), and simulation/analysis (CAE), as well as for exchanging CAD data with a multitude of sources and in varied standard formats.
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate): Creo Elements/Direct is a family of explicit CAD and collaborat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Parametric Technology Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Parametric Technology Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Parametric Technology Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Parametric Technology Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Parametric Technology Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Parametric Technology Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Parametric Technology Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Parametric Technology Corporation Major Shareholders
Parametric Technology Corporation History
Parametric Technology Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Parametric Technology Corporation Offices and Representations
Parametric Technology Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Parametric Technology Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Parametric Technology Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Parametric Technology Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Parametric Technology Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Parametric Technology Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Parametric Technology Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Parametric Technology Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Parametric Technology Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Parametric Technology Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Parametric Technology Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Parametric Technology Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?