- The report contains detailed information about AdStar Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AdStar Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AdStar Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AdStar Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AdStar Inc. business.
About AdStar Inc.
AdStar, Inc. provides classified advertising technology services to publishers, primarily within the newspaper industry. The companys services are provided using proprietary software that electronically connects the advertiser with the publisher.
The company enables professional advertising agencies, businesses and individuals to send ads to publishers electronically. This gives publishers the ability to receive classified advertising insertions directly into their newspaper publishing systems, as well as their Web site or other publication channel. Its solutions are available in an application service provider (ASP) model whereby it contracts with publishers or third parties to design, implement, host, and manage the on-line ad-taking capabilities of their Web sites. Additionally, it enables credit card payment processing for ad placement, using proprietary EdgCapture software.
The company, using proprietary software platform, enables print and on-line publications to electronically receive completed classified advertising copy using the Internet as the ad intake communication channel. Using its platform, ads can be published in print, on-line Web sites, or other advertising channels that a publisher may adopt.
In addition to offering the sale of print ad classifieds, online classifieds and the print ad up-sell to online classifieds, the company's platform allows for the addition of other functionality and additional publisher channels. Additional functionality may include auction capabilities, photos, and text messaging; and other publishing channels including cellular and other internet publishers, such as blogs.
The company's through its subsidiary, Edgil Associates, Inc. (Edgil), offers to publishers credit card processing services for processing classified ads charges, subscription charges, or for any other transactions that require a credit card. Edgil offers system integration services, installation support, training and customer service. Edgils proprietary EdgCapture payment processing software processes approximately 12 million newspaper advertising and circulation transactions annually for various newspaper publishers, as well as independent daily and specialty publications.
The companys EdgCapture payment processing service has various competitors, including service offerings from ICVerify, CyberSource and payment processing services offered directly from lending institutions.
AdStar, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADSTAR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADSTAR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADSTAR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADSTAR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADSTAR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AdStar Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AdStar Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AdStar Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AdStar Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AdStar Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADSTAR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADSTAR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADSTAR INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADSTAR INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADSTAR INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADSTAR INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AdStar Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AdStar Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AdStar Inc. Major Shareholders
AdStar Inc. History
AdStar Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AdStar Inc. Offices and Representations
AdStar Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AdStar Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AdStar Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AdStar Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
AdStar Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AdStar Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AdStar Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AdStar Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AdStar Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AdStar Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AdStar Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AdStar Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?