- The report contains detailed information about Information Analysis Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Information Analysis Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Information Analysis Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Information Analysis Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Information Analysis Inc. business.
About Information Analysis Inc.
Information Analysis Incorporated engages in modernizing client information systems, developing and maintaining information technology systems, and performing consulting services to government and commercial organizations. The company provides services to customers throughout the United States, with a concentration in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
The company has developed a series of workbench tools called ICONS. These tools, used in conjunction with its methodology, improve a programmers ability to convert code to new platforms and/or computer languages. ICONS can be used with various languages, such as DATACOM COBOL and IDEAL and Unisys COBOL. ICONS facilitates its ability to provide systems modernization services to companies and government agencies that seek to migrate from mainframe legacy systems to modern environments, including computer languages, data bases, and mainframe, midrange, client servers, intranet, and Internet platforms.
The company also resells and installs third party software products, including Micro Focus suite of products that facilitate the conversion process and enable the entry screens to be Internet accessible; and Adobe electronic forms software products.
The company has formed partnerships with firms, such as IBM, EDS, Northrop Grumman, Unisys, SI International, and Oracle. It has built important relationships with companies, such as General Dynamics, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and Deloitte Consulting.
The company has performed software development and conversion projects for approximately 100 commercial and government customers, including Computer Sciences Corporation; IBM; Computer Associates; MCI; Sprint; Citibank; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; U.S. Treasury Department; U.S. Department of Agriculture; U.S. Department of Energy; U.S. Army; U.S. Air Force; U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
The company faces competition from other companies that purport to automate the process through software tools, including Blue Phoenix Solutions, Fujitsu, and IBM.
Information Analysis Incorporated was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Information Analysis Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Information Analysis Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Information Analysis Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Information Analysis Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Information Analysis Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFORMATION ANALYSIS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Information Analysis Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Information Analysis Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Information Analysis Inc. Major Shareholders
Information Analysis Inc. History
Information Analysis Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Information Analysis Inc. Offices and Representations
Information Analysis Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Information Analysis Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Information Analysis Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Information Analysis Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Information Analysis Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Information Analysis Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Information Analysis Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Information Analysis Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Information Analysis Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Information Analysis Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Information Analysis Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Information Analysis Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?