- The report contains detailed information about Gartner Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gartner Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gartner Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gartner Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gartner Inc. business.
About Gartner Inc.
Gartner, Inc. provides independent and objective research and analysis on information technology (IT), computer hardware, software, communications, and related technology industries.
The company segments include Research, Consulting, and Events.
Research provides insight for chief information officers (CIOs), IT professionals, technology companies and the investment community through reports and briefings, access to its analysts, as well as peer networking services and membership programs designed specifically for CIOs and other senior executives.
The company combines its proprietary research methodologies with industry and academic relationships to create Gartner solutions. Its proprietary research content, presented in the form of reports, briefings, updates and related tools, is delivered directly to the clients desktop through its Web site and/or product-specific portals.
The companys research analysts provide in-depth analysis on various aspects of technology, including hardware; software and systems; services; IT management; market data and forecasts; and vertical industry issues. Clients typically sign contracts that provide access to its research content for individual users over a defined period of time.
Gartner Executive Programs (EXP) consist of membership programs designed to help CIOs, senior IT executives and other business executives become effective in their enterprises. The companys 3,700 EXP members also receive advice and counsel from an executive partner who understands their goals and can ensure the level of support from Gartner.
Other programs focus on the needs of the IT end-user market and IT vendors with various product offerings. Gartner for IT Leaders provides eight role-based research offerings to assist end-user IT leaders with decision making. The companys Industry Advisory Services address technology issues and topics with a focus on their impacts on specific vertical industries.
The companys Best Practices Councils provide peer networks to senior IT leaders in organizations in six practice areas, including IT architecture and strategic planning, information security, emerging technology management, infrastructure management, enterprise applications for SAP and IT sourcing management.
Gartner for Technology Investors provides premium research focused on the strategies and behaviors of technology end users and providers to support the activities of institutional investors who invest in technology companies.
Consulting consists primarily of consulting, measurement engagements and strategic advisory services (paid one-day analyst engagements) (SAS).
Gartner consultants provide fact-based consulting services to help its clients use and manage IT to enable business performance. The company deliver its consulting solutions by capitalizing on Gartner assets that are invaluable to IT decision making, including: its research, which ensures that its consulting analyses and advice are based on a deep understanding of the IT environment and the business of IT; its market independence, which keeps its consultants focused on its clients success; and its benchmarking capabilities, which provide relevant comparisons and practices to assess and improve performance.
Gartner Consulting provides solutions aimed at IT roles and IT initiatives in various industries. The company provide consulting engagements to CIOs and IT executives, and to those professionals responsible for IT applications, enterprise architecture, go-to-market strategies, infrastructure and operations, programs and portfolio management and sourcing and vendor relationships, that are relevant to the role played by the client within the organization. The company also provides targeted consulting services to professionals in the banking and investment services, education, energy and utilities, government, healthcare providers and high tech and telecom providers that utilize its in-depth knowledge of the demands of each industry. It provides actionable solutions for IT Cost Optimization, Technology Modernization and IT Sourcing Optimization initiatives.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GARTNER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GARTNER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GARTNER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GARTNER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GARTNER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gartner Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gartner Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gartner Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gartner Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gartner Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GARTNER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GARTNER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GARTNER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GARTNER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GARTNER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GARTNER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gartner Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gartner Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gartner Inc. Major Shareholders
Gartner Inc. History
Gartner Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gartner Inc. Offices and Representations
Gartner Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gartner Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gartner Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gartner Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Gartner Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gartner Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gartner Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gartner Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gartner Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gartner Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gartner Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gartner Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?