- The report contains detailed information about Innovaro, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innovaro, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innovaro, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innovaro, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innovaro, Inc. business.
About Innovaro, Inc.
Innovaro, Inc. operates as a global IP licensing and innovation services company in the United States and the United Kingdom.
INNOVATION CONSULTING SERVICES
Strategic Innovation Consulting
The companys clients require strategies to help them embrace innovation capabilities. It applies innovation insights and builds those strategies with supporting infrastructure, processes & mechanisms, creating a culture primed for repeatable innovation success. The company helps organizations create and realize new growth strategies, create, and execute non-incremental new growth platforms and opportunities, and develop the capability for ongoing creation and execution of those growth platforms and concepts.
The company provides strategic innovation consulting services to enable clients to find new avenues to growth, fighting commoditization, improving return on investment, transforming the organization, and removing barriers to innovation. Its services include identify and develop new segments and markets; create and act on game-changing strategies; build an enterprise-wide capability for innovation; accelerate and improve new product development processes; and assess a companys innovation capability.
Foresight and Trend Research
The company provides services to clients that build the capacity for foresight, including monitoring trends, researching topics of interest, forecasting alternative scenarios, developing technology roadmaps, creating growth platforms, and embedding futures thinking within the organization. The company also offers futures programs that provide clients with knowledge, expert insight, high-level learning experiences, and opportunities to network with experts and peers. The companys futures programs are as follows:
Futures Consortium is a membership service that provides members access to research briefs, member meetings and networking events, and onsite workshops.
Futures Observatory is a membership service that provides members a steady stream of observations that illustrate the latest developments in key global trends. The observations are discussions of real-life events or circumstances in key markets, which exemplify how trends are playing out in the market.
Futures Interactive is a customizable, Web-based knowledge management tool that gathers and organizes information from across a company in one, intuitive platform.
The company has a global client base, including both private and public sector organizations, representing multiple industries, including fast moving consumer goods, consumer packaged goods, retail, medical, telecommunications, chemicals, media, financial services, energy, utilities, and government agencies.
The company competitors include McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group and Monitor Group, Inc. for strategic innovation consulting; and Forrester Research, Inc. and Gartner, Inc. for foresight and trend research.
SALE OF TECHNOLOGY RIGHTS
The companys services enable companies to acquire externally developed technologies from universities, university incubators, federal labs, medical centers, and corporate research laboratories worldwide to augment their internal research and development efforts.
The company has a global client base, including private and public sector organizations of varying sizes, representing a range of industries.
The companys competitors in the licensing business include IP Group plc; British Technology Group plc; Intellectual Ventures; Yet2.com; and Competitive Technologies, Inc.
SUBSCRIPTION AND OTHER SERVICES
Online Licensing Platform
The companys online licensing services division provides the following subscription-based website services:
Pharmalicensing is a biopharmaceutical innovation resource designed for life science professionals driving partnering, licensing and business development worldwide. Pharmalicensing affords clients the ability to in-license and out-license intellectual property and also provides partnering services, business development reports, industry news, and a jobs source for candidates and employers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVARO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVARO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVARO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVARO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVARO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innovaro, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innovaro, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innovaro, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innovaro, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innovaro, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVARO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVARO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOVARO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOVARO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOVARO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOVARO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innovaro, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innovaro, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innovaro, Inc. Major Shareholders
Innovaro, Inc. History
Innovaro, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innovaro, Inc. Offices and Representations
Innovaro, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innovaro, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innovaro, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innovaro, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Innovaro, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innovaro, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innovaro, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innovaro, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innovaro, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innovaro, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innovaro, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innovaro, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?