- The report contains detailed information about Frontier Information Technologies that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Frontier Information Technologies. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Frontier Information Technologies financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Frontier Information Technologies competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Frontier Information Technologies business.
About Frontier Information Technologies
Frontier Information Technologies Limited engages in software development and training primarily in India. The company offers on-site consultancy services, offshore software development, product development, e-commerce, and Internet enabled services. Its services comprise software development services, which include client/server and 'n' tier applications, Internet applications, engineering applications, legacy systems, ASP solutions, and CRM solutions; consulting and staffing services; bio-informatics services, such as data organization, database integration, functional analysis and annotation, three D modeling, knowledge discovery, and IT consultancy and software development; integrated manufacturing solutions; eReporting, a solution for publishing operational business data to the Web in the form of interactive pages; embedded and industrial systems; and data entry and verification, such as key from images, OCR cleanup, electronic publication, and file conversion. Frontier Informations products include eTrackCentral, an order tracking service for small and medium sized companies in the manufacturing industry; Libris, an integrated library management software; MasterHealth, an integrated hospital management software; and Knowledge Evaluation and Training System, which helps in evaluating the competence of individuals in various areas of software and other domains. It offers its services in the fields of healthcare, insurance, Internet based companies, manufacturing, and finance. It has operations in the United States, Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom. Frontier Information Technologies Limited was founded in 1986 and is based in Hyderabad, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Frontier Information Technologies Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Frontier Information Technologies and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Frontier Information Technologies and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Frontier Information Technologies Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Frontier Information Technologies Industry Position Analysis
6. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRONTIER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Frontier Information Technologies Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Frontier Information Technologies Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Frontier Information Technologies Major Shareholders
Frontier Information Technologies History
Frontier Information Technologies Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Frontier Information Technologies Offices and Representations
Frontier Information Technologies SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Frontier Information Technologies Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Frontier Information Technologies Capital Market Snapshot
Frontier Information Technologies Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Frontier Information Technologies Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Frontier Information Technologies Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Frontier Information Technologies Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Frontier Information Technologies 1-year Stock Charts
Frontier Information Technologies 5-year Stock Charts
Frontier Information Technologies vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Frontier Information Technologies vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Frontier Information Technologies Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?