Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd.
Advanced Information Technology Public Company Limited engages in the design, sale, installation, and service of lump sum turnkey of information and communication technology network system, as well as renting of computers and electronic equipments in Thailand.
The company also provides maintenance and application service, as well as outsourcing service to become the ICT Solution Provider in Thailand with various scope of services, including information and communications network, computer hardware, system software, application software, as well as providing recommendation, designing, system establishment, installation, test, and training; maintenance services and application services; and outsourcing services. Maintenance service is provided for the hardware and equipment of the information networking system, the computer system, the communication system.
The company is the distributor of hardware and equipment of networking system, computer system and communication system, including the sale of software and the development of application software. It provides various kinds of services ranging from consulting and suggestion, designing, installation, testing and training covering all types of businesses from small to national large business scale. It also provides after sale service.
The company distributes information network equipments namely the Cisco Systems, the 3 COM, and the Tyco Electronics (Thailand) Ltd.; computer equipments namely the Hewlett Packard, the Sun Micro System, the IBM, and the ACER; system software namely the Autodesk, the Oracle, and Microsoft, and SAP; and communication network equipments.
The companys products related to the installation of information and communication technology includes computer equipments, such as monitor, CPU, printer and peripheral; network system equipments, such as Internet switch, and router; and software application, such as mapping program and billing program.
The company operates as the product distributor of the Cisco Systems Co., Ltd., 3COM Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Co., Ltd., Sun Micro System Co., Ltd., IBM Co., Ltd., ACER Computer Co., Ltd., Autodesk Co., Ltd., Oracle Corporation Co., Ltd., Microsoft Co., Ltd., and SAP Co., Ltd.
The companys customer base can be classified into governmental agencies, state own enterprises, and private entities. Its clients include CAT Telecom Plc.; TOT Plc.; government agencies, state own enterprises, or private entities namely Land Department, the Metropolitan Waterwork Authority, and Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd.; The Provincial Waterworks Authority; and Chulalongkorn University. Its customers also include DTAC, AIS, HUTCH, TT&T, and TRUE.
The companys competitors are classified into four groups, including Computer system; Information technology network system; Communication technology network system; and Software application system.
Computer system: Competitors include MFEC Public Company Limited; SVOA Public Company Limited; and CDG Company Limited.
Information technology network system: Competitors include Data Craft Company Limited; IBM Company Limited; Netone Network Solution Company Limited; MFEC Public Company Limited; The Communication Solution Company Limited; IBM (Thailand) Company Limited; NCR Thailand Company Limited; Loxbit Public Company Limited; and Datapro Computer Systems Company Limited.
Communication technology network system: Competitors include United Communication Industry Public Company Limited; Jasmin International Public Company Limited; and Samart Corporation Public Company Limited.
Software application system: Competitors include MFEC Public Company Limited and International Research Corporation Public Company Limited.
Advanced Information Technology Public Company Limited was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. History
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced Information Technology Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?