- The report contains detailed information about China Information Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Information Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Information Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Information Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Information Technology, Inc. business.
About China Information Technology, Inc.
China Information Technology, Inc. provides integrated solutions for the digital security sector, the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) sector, and the digital hospital information sector.
The company provides a portfolio of integrated solutions and services, including First Responder Coordination Platform, Intelligent Recognition System, Residence Card Information Management System, Police-use and Civil-use GIS products, and Digital Hospital Information System, as well as multimedia display systems and technology.
The companys typical customers include major governmental departments in China, including the Ministry of Public Security, the public security, fire fighting, traffic and police departments of various provinces, the Shenzhen General Station of Exit and Entry Frontier Inspection, and various provincial personnel, urban planning, civil administration, land resource, and mapping and surveying bureaus.
Products and Services
The companys products and services can be separated into three categories, including Digital Information Security Technology, which consist of its First Responder Coordination Platform, its Intelligent Recognition System and its Residence Card Information Management System; Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications and services; and Digital Hospital Information Systems.
Digital Information Security Technology
First Responder Coordination Platform: The First Responder Coordination Platform is a software program, which integrates the contact numbers for general police, fire, traffic and other related government organizations into one contact number and enables these agencies to consolidate and improve their public emergency response. Through this platform, its public security customers are able to command and coordinate joint responses to provide the public with immediate assistance.
Intelligent Recognition Systems: The companys Intelligent Recognition product is used by the Ministry of Public Security for border control management. The Recognition System stores biometric information, such as finger-prints and facial features from passengers in a database and integrates it with infrared and license plate recognition technologies to enable the automation of border control checkpoints for processing of passengers.
Residence Card Information Management System This system is designed to apply the latest information technology to automate the Shenzhen Residence Card System, and would integrate with police GIS systems. Through an integrated information transfer platform, the system would facilitate social programs, including social welfare management, education management, and house rental service management. Various government and functional departments can access information regarding the immigrant population in the system.
GIS Software Services and Operations
The company provides system management and support services in connection with its Police-Use GIS Platform, or PGIS Platform. The PGIS platform is a GIS that was developed by iASPEC and licensed to the company, for use in creating, editing and adding data to its customers systems. The PGIS platform allows the company to provide its law enforcement customers with different services, including specialized mapping services, positioning services, messaging services and services which monitor access to their GIS by users of different levels. The company offers the PGIS platform with a complement of services, including providing basic map image data from the GIS and specific data in connection with that map image (such as a bus stop), a consolidation of both basic data and specific data services for data inquiry services, and application system services, which is the application of consolidated services to a specific service requirement, such as the position of a police officer in the field.
The company also provides application interface services which ensure that its PGIS platform is equipped to interact with other programs. Its platforms are integrated with the City Emergency Commanding System, the Police Resource Consolidated Management System, the Residence Management System, the Internet Surveillance System, the Traffic Commanding System, the Criminal Investigation System and the City Surveillance System. In addition, Geos GIS software, Geostar, has been applied in projects covering national defense, surveying and mapping, land resource, city planning and electricity.
Digital Hospital Information Systems
The company provides various hospital information management software and solutions, such as Medical Case Statistics Software and Electronic Medical Case Management System, to help build modern, scientific and digital hospitals. Its products are used to manage hospital information, clinic information, medical technologies, equipment and inventory, as well as hospital information.
In 2009, the company completed the acquisition of Topwell Treasure Ltd. (Topwell), a Hong Kong limited company, and its wholly owned Chinese subsidiary, Huipu Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (Huipu). Huipu develops and manufactures customized LCD & Plasma display systems in China. Huipu's products are manufactured at its production facilities in China and are sold through a network of distributors nationwide. Its customers are represented in various industries, including the public security, government, trade, media, transportation and tourism industries.
The companys customers include Haikou Boshuntong Software Development Company; Shenzhen Longtushenzhou Information Limited; Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau; Huipu Electronics (Shenzhen) Co.,ltd ; and Shenzhen Tianshengji Technology Limited.
The companys competitors include Beijing Founder Digital Company Limited and Beijing Easymap Information Technology Co., Ltd.
The company was formerly known as China Information Security Technology, Inc. and changed its name to China Information Technology, Inc. on August 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Information Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Information Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Information Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Information Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Information Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Information Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Information Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Information Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Information Technology, Inc. History
China Information Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Information Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Information Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Information Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Information Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Information Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
China Information Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Information Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Information Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Information Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Information Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Information Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Information Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Information Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?