- The report contains detailed information about FORTHnet S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FORTHnet S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FORTHnet S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FORTHnet S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FORTHnet S.A. business.
About FORTHnet S.A.
Forthnet S.A. provides telecommunications services and electronic information systems, as well as develops telecommunications and network technique and infrastructure in Greece and internationally. It offers a portfolio of Internet services, such as access services through PSTN, ISDN, ADSL, and Wi-Fi networks; permanent connections; and pre-paid access time cards. The company also provides various Internet access services, including e-business services, data center services, and domain name services comprising email hosting services, Web hosting services, application hosting services, co-location hosting services, dedicated hosting services, and streaming media services; applications development; interactive marketing; mobile services; financial services; and information services. In addition, it provides various fixed telephony services, including primarily private telecommunications, pre-paid phone card, and direct link using VoIP technology through a leased line. Further, the company provides integrated tourism services for the distribution and management of tourism material, such as reservations, ticketing, and other related material, produced by entities, including shipping, airlines and other transportation, hotel, promotion and entertainment, sports, hospitals, and other electronic reservation organizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORTHNET S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORTHNET S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORTHNET S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORTHNET S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORTHNET S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FORTHnet S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FORTHnet S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FORTHnet S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FORTHnet S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FORTHnet S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORTHNET S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORTHNET S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORTHNET S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORTHNET S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORTHNET S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORTHNET S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FORTHnet S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FORTHnet S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FORTHnet S.A. Major Shareholders
FORTHnet S.A. History
FORTHnet S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FORTHnet S.A. Offices and Representations
FORTHnet S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FORTHnet S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FORTHnet S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
FORTHnet S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
FORTHnet S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FORTHnet S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FORTHnet S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FORTHnet S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
FORTHnet S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
FORTHnet S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FORTHnet S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FORTHnet S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?