- The report contains detailed information about Neopost SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neopost SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neopost SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neopost SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neopost SA business.
About Neopost SA
Neopost S.A., through its subsidiaries, supplies mail-handling solutions to its customers. The company offers solutions for addressing, folding and inserting, franking, as well as tracking and tracing of letters and parcels. It also offers a range of services, including consulting, maintenance, financial services, and online services.
Automated mail opening: The company produces various models of mail openers/extractors capable of handling various letter size and paper quality. Majority of them possess an empty envelope detector that guarantees that all contents have been taken out. The operator therefore concentrates on meticulous sorting, dispatching the letters into sorting baskets.
Management of incoming mail and traceability of important mail: The company offers its customers software to assist incoming mail management. This includes mail sorting solutions based on voice recognition technology, along with mail, e-mail, and fax management software. It also supplies software that simplifies the monitoring of sensitive letters that are often legal or financial in nature by checking and tracking. The same software can be used for outgoing mail.
Addresses complying with postal standards: The addressing systems made by the company convert files directly into postal addresses. It prints the addresses on envelopes in compliance with postal standards to enable automatic reading.
Automated insertion equipment: The company offers a range of folders/inserters for the office (entry level) and the mailroom (mid range) segments. These systems completed with software to interface with databases make it possible to publish, prepare for insertion, combine, and route documents (pay slips, invoices, and sales mail shots). These automatic insertion solutions, compatible with all standard-sized envelopes, are productivity tools, working 10 to 100 times faster than by hand. The company also offers maintenance on these systems. These systems being Internet connected the maintenance can be operated remotely for a better efficiency.
Solutions for shipping parcels: The company also markets a range of products and services for parcel management, from shipper to recipient. Its product offering in this field consists in particular of shipping stations, specialist terminals or software, which help manage the whole information flow relating to parcel shipping: database management, price selection, shipping document printing, package marking, and tracking. The company is a partner of major carriers in France and in the United Kingdom.
Intelligent franking: The company is a worldwide supplier of mailing equipment. Mailing systems help its customers manage the sending of letters and parcels through postal services, while allowing them to pay postal charges in a secure manner. Its offer in mailing systems combines franking machines, franking management software solutions, accessories like postal scales capable to weigh on the fl y, ink cartridges, and other supplies to operate them, as well as other franking machine-related services, such as maintenance (possibly remote) and update of new postage prices. The range of inkjet digital franking machines Internet connected can handle from 1,200 up to 15,000 letters per hour depending on the model.
Financing solutions: The company offers customized financing solutions for equipment and services which it sells. By matching financing to the lifetime of the mail equipment, its customers can develop the equipment in line with their needs at the end of the leasing programme. The company also offers long term rentals in countries where regulation makes it mandatory that is France for the entire franking machine, the U.S.A and Canada for the meter. It has launched a new financial service: postage financing in the U.S. With postage financing, the customer is certain to have the necessary franking credit in machine at any time.
The company's customers are issuers of mix mail that is non standardized mail. They are mainly small and mid size companies and administrations. It has approximately 800,000 customers worldwide.
The company's major supplier is Hewlett Packard for inkjet printing heads and cartridges.
The company has formed strategic alliances with various partners for the supply of components and complementary technology. It has an alliance with Hewlett Packard in inkjet technology.
The company's subsidiaries have mailing systems in Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.A.
In 2008, the company acquired PFE Ltd, a company specialized in folders/inserters.
The company has two main competitors, including Pitney Bowes and Francotyp Postalia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEOPOST SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEOPOST SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEOPOST SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEOPOST SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEOPOST SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neopost SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neopost SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neopost SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neopost SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neopost SA Industry Position Analysis
6. NEOPOST SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEOPOST SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEOPOST SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEOPOST SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEOPOST SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEOPOST SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neopost SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neopost SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neopost SA Major Shareholders
Neopost SA History
Neopost SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neopost SA Offices and Representations
Neopost SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neopost SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neopost SA Capital Market Snapshot
Neopost SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Neopost SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neopost SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neopost SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neopost SA 1-year Stock Charts
Neopost SA 5-year Stock Charts
Neopost SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neopost SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neopost SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?