- The report contains detailed information about EnergyConnect Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EnergyConnect Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EnergyConnect Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EnergyConnect Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EnergyConnect Group, Inc. business.
About EnergyConnect Group, Inc.
EnergyConnect Group, Inc., through its subsidiary, EnergyConnect, Inc., provides a range of demand response services to the electricity grid.
Products and Services
The company provides grid operators with products similar to those the grid operator purchases from electric power generators. Its products can be grouped into three main categories, including capacity, economic, or price-based energy, and reserves.
Economic, or Price-Based Energy FlexConnect: The company has developed a proprietary software solution, FlexConnect, designed specifically to allow its customers to engage in wholesale electricity markets. FlexConnect is a hosted SaaS solution that allows its customers to use an interface to make curtailment decision.
The company works with its commercial and industrial customers to understand their curtailment capability. This includes an analysis of the assets available for curtailment at the facility along with an estimated reduction in consumption of electricity that would result from shutting down the particular assets.
Capacity: The capacity product is the traditional demand response capability.
Reserves, Ancillary Services, and Others Reserve products address the grid operators need to respond to emergencies on the electrical grid, such as a lightening strike, a switch failure, loss of a tie-line, or sudden loss of a generating plant.
EnergyConnect Group, Inc., formerly known as Microfield Group, Inc., was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EnergyConnect Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EnergyConnect Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENERGYCONNECT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. History
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EnergyConnect Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?