- The report contains detailed information about Orbital Enterprises that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orbital Enterprises. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orbital Enterprises financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orbital Enterprises competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orbital Enterprises business.
About Orbital Enterprises
Orbital Enterprises, Inc., a diversified technology company, operates in the communications industry. The company has operations in maintenance and repair of electronic devices, Web design and hosting, television broadcasting, and video streaming and encryption technology.
The company produces television advertising, corporate videos, training films, and public relations films. It also has interest in Media Masters, Inc., which is a full service television repair and installation company located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The companys programming division is developing programming for video streaming and encryption technology. This division also operates a Web hosting and Web design business. The company also has software that is licensed to other users and software developers.
The company operates a repair and service center, which has a set of electronic testing equipment to repair the circuit boards of various electronic devices. It has a television and filming studio using the trade name Orbital Edge. The studio owns cameras, mixers, and editing equipment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orbital Enterprises Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orbital Enterprises and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orbital Enterprises and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orbital Enterprises Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orbital Enterprises Industry Position Analysis
6. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORBITAL ENTERPRISES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orbital Enterprises Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orbital Enterprises Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orbital Enterprises Major Shareholders
Orbital Enterprises History
Orbital Enterprises Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orbital Enterprises Offices and Representations
Orbital Enterprises SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orbital Enterprises Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orbital Enterprises Capital Market Snapshot
Orbital Enterprises Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Orbital Enterprises Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orbital Enterprises Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orbital Enterprises Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orbital Enterprises 1-year Stock Charts
Orbital Enterprises 5-year Stock Charts
Orbital Enterprises vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orbital Enterprises vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orbital Enterprises Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?