- The report contains detailed information about EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. business.
About EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc.
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. operates as an e-business company. The company offers nutritional products, personal care products, flip top portable drinking container, and an environmentally friendly house cleaner.
The companys nutritional products are non-pharmaceutical nutritional products. They are ingestible through oral liquids, oral sprays, tablets, and tea. Its oral sprays are delivered through very fine mist sprayed directly into the mouth.
Zeolite Plus: It is an oral liquid designed to detoxify the body, support immune system strength and normalize pH in the body.
2006 Celprotect I: It is an ingestible tablets designed to eliminate toxins and viruses (cold sores) and promote energy.
2007 Celprotect II Bullet Points: It is an oral liquid designed to stimulate cellular metabolism, neutralize toxins, assists in avoiding food poisoning, balance cell life, and boost energy.
2006 - 2007 Celprotect I: It is a kit containing 2006 Celprotect I and 2006 -2007 Celprotect II.
CardioSupport: It is an oral spray designed to promote heart health.
Colloidal Silver: It is an oral liquid designed to combat bacterial, fungal and viral infections.
Colostrum: It is an oral spray designed to promote anti-aging, weight loss and immune system support.
Deer Antler Velvet Plus: It is an oral spray designed to promote white blood cell count and to help the body handle stress and promote recovery from the effects of injury and fatigue.
Essential 90+: It is an oral spray designed to promote overall health.
GlucoBalance: It is an oral spray designed to maintain proper levels of blood sugar for good health.
Liver Support: It is an oral spray designed to cleanse the liver and rebuild damaged tissue.
Memory Plusb: It is an oral spray designed to overcome the natural processes associated with aging and improve healthy cognitive ability.
MSM (Methylsulfonymethane): It is an oral spray designed to rebuild connective tissue and joints.
Perform Plus: It is an oral spray designed to promote endurance, performance and increased libido.
Re-Live Again: It is an oral spray designed to increase the release of Human Growth Hormone within the body to increase energy and endurance.
ReishiPlus: It is an oral sp ray designed to help lower blood pressure and decrease elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels and support the immune system.
Rooibos Tea: It is a South African tea believed to promote anti-aging and immune system health.
Slim'n Easy: It is an oral spray designed to promote and sustain weight loss.
Slumber Plus: It is an oral spray designed to aid sleep.
Spray-EEZE: It is an oral spray designed to alleviate colds and sore throats.
Super Hydro-Oxy: It is an oral liquid designed to revitalize and detoxify the human body.
Super Re-Vitalizer: It is an oral spray designed to promote overall health.
Super Silica: It is an oral liquid designed to support bones, arteries, connective tissue, healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Super Cal: It is an oral spray designed to promote bone health.
Vision Plus: It is an oral spray designed to nourish the eyes.
2008 Vinegar Tablet: It is a pill containing Pectin and Acidic Acid, which relives acid reflux and helps decrease the risk of heart diseases. Vinegar is high in Potassium and Potassium foods are known to play a role in lowering high blood pressure.
Personal Care Products
Bust Cream: It is an herbal cream containing natural ingredients for the purpose of stimulating the development of the breast tissue and tightening and firming of the breast.
Daily Eye Treatment: It is a soothing and hydrating eye cream for the purpose of reducing puffiness, fine lines and the effects of stress and fatigue.
Lip Gloss: It is a long lasting moisturizing lipstick.
Pressed Mineral Powder: It is a multi-functional face power containing zinc, Vitamins A and E, and green tea extract.
Fountain of Youth: It is a daily skin care regimen including a synergistic blend of 10 oriental herbs for the purpose of skin brightening, cleaning, and anti-wrinkle effects.
Gold Cream: It is a topical cream containing collo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EFT BIOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. History
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EFT BioTech Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?